Paul & Heather's Marriage

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby shinestar » Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:57 pm

Well, Auj, I'm old too and I also remember all those nasty, shocking things "fans" said and did. Well said! I also wondered why Olivia and Barbara were spared but chalked it up to people having grown up and gotten lives finally. I was an adult when the Beatles hit America, so I have a bit of a different viewpoint than other fans.

But I think we should be open minded about people too. I don't just think of Paul re Linda's passing, I think of what they all went through as a family which is why I get pissed at him now. Those kids went everywhere with their folks; they were so close-knit, so to see someone come between them really hurts. If H2 were smarter, she would have made more of an effort to be friends with them which apparently she did not.

As to whether Paul should up at Stella's things, believe me, if he were there, cameras would have been also! :)
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:11 pm

quote:Originally posted by shinestar
If H2 were smarter, she would have made more of an effort to be friends with them which apparently she did not.
Geez...were you an insider or something? A fly on the wall perhaps? Pure crap.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:42 pm

H2 is rather chatty, loves talking to reporters and her friends. Her friends apparently also talk to the press - hence the flies on the wall you're so fond of referring to.

I think you're a load of crap too, steve!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:14 pm

quote:I think you're a load of crap too, steve!

Hmmm...I believe steve was referring to the story itself being a load of crap, not you being a pile of feces. [:)] Good day.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:02 pm

quote:Originally posted by shinestar
I think you're a load of crap too, steve!
Scrod's right, Shinestar. No need to get personal. I was referring to your views on the subject, which you are entitled to. And..Happy Birthday to you!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:51 pm

Hey Shiney you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
hey Shiney...hey shiney!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:54 pm

u should be a cheerleader then u can walk around in a cheerleading uniform and sing that song, i'd probably piss my pants if i saw that[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:14 pm

excellent.[;)]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:42 pm

Hmmm...maybe some people on here should read some of this stuff...instead of passing along endless gossip here and there....

From FAN FEEDBACK on Macca Central News, Cleveland Then after about 10 minutes, Heather, her sister Fiona and another English speaking woman (Wix's Wife??????) came and sat on the other side of the barricade right in front of us!! They actually put pillows down and sat on the barricade!!

And knowing how Heather had been treated at some other concerts, getting booed and stuff, I felt badly for her. So I had a small sign that said "WE LOVE HEATHER." When she sat down, I said hi to her and she said "Hello." I showed her my sign, and she said, with a smile, "Thank you" and gave me a thumbs up!!! She seemed almost embarrassed....it was very sweet!!

Paul saw my sign right away, and smiled and mouthed the words "Thank you" to me. I could tell he appreciated it. Later on, Rusty saw it and motioned to Heather, and she shook her head and said "I know!!" and smiled!!!!

A little later, Dad asked Heather's personal body guard if she would sign our stuff and the guard said "Absolutely not." But I had a different feeling....Heather had been so nice since she sat down, I decided to give it a shot. So when the body guard wasn't looking, I held out my album and a sharpie and motioned to Heather. She smiled and nodded and said sure. I said Thank you and she must have said "Your Welcome" and "no problem" 6 times!!! She was soooooo sweet!!!
Paul looked at me at least 12 times and I was holding my Heather sign and my signed album. He would smile as I sung along with him....he did that several times.....maybe he was surprised that I knew all the words because of my age!!!

Also, you wouldn't believe the time Heather was having!!! She sang along to every song, including Maybe I'm Amazed and My Love, and was dancing all night. She was making quite a scene during "I Saw Her Standing There." Her and her sister were twisting and dancing all over, so much so that Paul came over and gave her a little wink. It was so cute!!!

When he dedicated "Your Loving Flame" to a special woman in the audience, a lady looked over and said, "That must be you" and Heather smiled and said "I hope so!"

My opinion of her has really changed.....she was so sweet and cute the whole night, and the way her and Paul kept exchanging glances throughout the show was adorable. It was very obvious that they are very much in love. And by the way, since I was sitting so close to her, I got to see her ring, which is gorgeous. As is she....some of the pictures you see of her don't do her justice....she's really beautiful.

Here Here!!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:49 pm

Thank you for putting that up, Steve.
That was cool[8D]
I liked that.
Heather and Paul must have really appreciated that.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions