Paul & Heather's Marriage

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:43 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Hey man---crank up the ABBA. I'm sure that will get your pleasure meter rising...

Now that you mention that, Steve old boy, I have found ABBA to be very good for raising my spirit a few times when depressed! I may just take you up on that later today . . .
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:39 am

quote:Now that you mention that, Steve old boy, I have found ABBA to be very good for raising my spirit a few times when depressed! I may just take you up on that later today . . .

raising your spirit? So thats what you call it over there?[}:)]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:48 am

quote:Originally posted by scrodfish256
raising your spirit? So thats what you call it over there?[}:)]
DOUBLE CHOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:46 pm

ahem. I hate to say this, but I'm slowly changing my mind re H2. H1 and James did not attend the wedding, which Geoff Baker has owned up to. Read the Vanity Fair article please. Leslie Bennetts is a reliable journalist who tries very hard to be fair. I've read many of her interviews and she's great.

I think the wedding mentioned is Mike's daughter (his brother). As far as I know, Paul did not attend Stella's engagement party or the party after she opened her first NYC boutique (he and H2 were in town at the time), not has he been attending Stella's fashion shows since she banned H2 from a party after one of them. So much for the "No.1 daughter supporter"!!

He is not smart where women are concerned, considering his past relationships before Linda. so once she passed, he just reverted to his old self.

Also, from what H2 says in the VF article, it sounds like a relationship based more on lust than love. Now, fellas, think about this before you start screaming at me, please. :)

We can't label things we don't like as "tabs" when they're not.
I do think the marriage is in trouble and has been before it started. So now I'm wondering if I should change my bet from 5 yrs tops to maybe 3 or less. Or maybe until one of them finds someone else. I do not think she's interested in his money. She has her own money. I think she wants the publicity and the glamour and the social standing that comes with him. Plus he's a fun guy as she's said. As far as what Steve said about registering her foundation, she said she didn't partly because she was the main one who put money in it. That makes sense to me.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 1:12 pm

quote:I think the wedding mentioned is Mike's daughter (his brother). As far as I know, Paul did not attend Stella's engagement party or the party after she opened her first NYC boutique (he and H2 were in town at the time), not has he been attending Stella's fashion shows since she banned H2 from a party after one of them. So much for the "No.1 daughter supporter"!!

Did this come from the v.f. article too? If so who stated that he wasn't at either of these functions? just curious.[:)]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:10 pm

I think it's important to look at the facts.
Paul has had many many women in his life.
Lust is lust. Love is something else. It's also nice to get both together. Why not?[:D]
He has known Heather for 3 1/2 years.
Paul's not stupid. He makes excellent choices as far as women are concerned.
If his grown children have some reservations, that is their problem. I do not feel that Paul should go down that "Lonely Road" just to keep them happy.
He looks very happy to me and has produced an excellent album with Driving Rain.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:29 pm

HERE! HERE!, AUJ!!

Forget Macca4eva VS. Megs. Shinestar VS. Aujouret!! YES! LOL
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:24 pm

Well said, Auj!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:40 pm

quote:Forget Macca4eva VS. Megs. Shinestar VS. Aujouret!! YES! LOL

excellent.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:58 am

LOL.
Being old, I remember when the Beatles first became internationally famous.Sadly, all of their women have always been attacked, verbally and physically.
I recall a story Pattie told about someone coming up to her with sissors and cut her hair. And Cynthia was kicked in the street and chased by a group of girls down another street when she had Julian in his pram. Jealous teenagers, for the most part. Linda, of course, had it the worst, with the possible exception of Y.O.
I was watching Wingspan the other night and Paul recalled the days when he and Lin first got together and the fans' bitchiness towards Linda. Of course, I remember the charges that Linda was one of the two women who 'broke up the Beatles'. I also recall the nasty things about not shaving her legs, turned Paul into a pothead, that she was cold and very rude to everyone.
As I say, I've heard all this stuff many times before. Miraculously, Olivia and Barbara seemed to have escaped this crap. I pray that is true.
Paul never listened the first time.
I expect he isn't listening this time either.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions