paul a new dad?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby MACCAFAN2K » Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:35 pm

Yeah, when I read the comment Paul made about the question of children in this marriage, I too, was a bit taken aback, because it really didn't sound like Paul. In the past, he's always given at least, a vague or 'tease' type answer. Is it me? or does anyone else think it odd that Paul conducted PETA business (his letter to McDonalds) DURING his honeymoon????
MACCAFAN2K

Postby shinestar » Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:01 pm

I don't know about other people, but it's beginning to look to me like Heather has a heck of a lot more influence on him than Linda ever did. And I do not like it one bit!!! I think he's lost his mind! Sorry. I'm still a fan, but a tremendously disappointed one. I feel so bad for his kids with whom he's always been so close. James and Stella especially really gave him a lot of time and help that first year, at the end of which he met Ms. Mills and pretty much told them to f--- off. Bloody hell! That is soooo wrong.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby scrodfish256 » Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:28 pm

I think that last line may be a bit harsh. If paul treated them like that I don't think that either of them would have been at the wedding.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jul 07, 2002 10:13 pm

They were at the wedding, left early, and talked during picture taking. They did not speak to Heather.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby MACCAFAN2K » Sun Jul 07, 2002 11:27 pm

I have to say that I agree with you Shinestar. I lost my Mom at 13. My Dad started dating again about 6 mos later and married the b----
one year after my Mom's death. She drove all of us kids away from my Dad and he had to see us on the 'sneak'. When he died, she acted like we had all been friends through the whole thing. I know what Paul's kids are going through, first hand...
MACCAFAN2K

Postby shinestar » Mon Jul 08, 2002 12:21 am

Thank you, Maccafan, thank you soooo much!!! And how would you have felt if he married someone with the same name as your oldest sister and was younger than her? Most people cannot understand that. I also feel this is flattered infatuation on both sides, and that can last for years until someone meets someone else and really falls in love.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:33 am

Shinestar---You are taking this way too far, IMHO. You say they didn't speak to Heather and left early--were you actually there? And if you were, could you share with us some pictures of the handsome couple? :)

Help yourself to a bit of what is all around you...
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby maccafan » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:44 am

Paul McCartney knows what he wants, he knows what makes him happy, and he knows what's at stake!! If you don't like his wife fine, but he loves her!! They didn't rush into marriage, they dated awhile, and as for all the other stuff, the kids, age, her name, all I can say is a persons heart doesn't care about all that stuff!! When two hearts meet and fall in love, that's the most important thing!!
If their love is genuine, it will stand the test of kids, media, the public, fans, or anything else!! Why don't we all stop our criticism and give the man and his wife a fair chance at happiness!! Hasn't Paul McCartney been through enough??
maccafan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 08, 2002 1:40 pm

Well said maccafan--and...that part of his life is really none of our business. He puts his music out there for us to enjoy---I don't think some of us should make a hobby out of dumping on his new love every chance they get. Get over it...Linda is gone--Paul didn't die, too. He had to move on. Good for him. Kids adjust--especially well-adjusted ones, like the macca kids. Some of this crap on here is like the rags at the so called "news stand".

Help yourself to a bit of what is all around you...
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:49 pm

I think there's the way men think and the way women think. I am really tired of getting flamed for stating my opinons when you men think you can say anything you want!!!!!!!!!!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions