wedding coverage

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby nicholeantoinette » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:47 pm

quote:

Heya!
You know..he must be in love and all,but *sighs*...there's something about her I just don't like. Catch her on the Jay Leno show? Oh man her "aura" is like WAY off!

I agree. But, so goes life!

"It really doesn't matter if I'm wrong, I'm right where I belong."
nicholeantoinette

Postby dsnito » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:58 pm

Well fellas! I think it doesn't matter how long their marriage 'll be, just we might to wish a happy and a healthy life to both of 'em!!

Peace and Love Paul and Heather!!
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:16 pm

quote: Well, in an article that I read here in England, there is evidence that Heather is stepping into Linda's shoes to a certain extent and this fact has been noted by Stella Mccartney. At her fashion show Heather was seen to be "doing" the peace sign that for so many years was a Paul and Linda thing, she has started wearing clothes not unlike those that Linda wore, and her hair is not dissimilar to Lindas.

Perhaps these little changes may not amount to anything but I feel that she is getting more like Linda. But thats up to her I suppose.

Yeah, I heard about the peace sign thing, and I also heard that Paul was ticked by it because it was something special between he and Linda, and it was like Heather was trying to copy that. (But that could just be media speculation.)

I understand what you're saying, but besides blonde hair, the peace sign, and maybe a couple other minor things, Heather and Linda are WORLDS apart. For one thing, (and possibly the most important thing), Linda loved SHARING the spotlight with Paul. Heather at times seems to want the spotlight all to herself. She often seems as though she gets upset whenever interviewers ask Paul all the questions or question him about his music. Second of all, Linda and Paul had the same wacky sense of humor. If you saw them in interviews, they were like two peas in a pod. Almost more like a brother and sister because they were so similar. Heather, on the other hand, seems very stiff and rigid. Just look at the Jay Leno interview or Larry King. It's obvious she gets upset when they ask Paul about his music, and she doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor. Two VERY important things about Paul that Linda understood completely and was a very close part of. So, the only way Heather is going to "be like Linda" is by "copying" her.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:23 pm

Which would give weight to Shinestar's suspicion that it won't last long. Me, I don't know. I don't sniff out the gossip. But if what you say is true, Ram1, then that marriage is doomed from the start . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby dsnito » Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:50 pm

Yeah I agree,Liam... If that's true, it won't be good for the couple.
No one can wish to be a someone's clone,'cos each one of us have a own personality, a singular characterist, and a private behavior...
So if we try to imitate anyone we seem to be ridiculous and pathetic to all. Better be yourself if you don't wanna be a joker to the people around you. Heather Mills ought to be Heather Mills herself and not trying to be a "New Linda" or putting kinda "Linda's mask".
No one wants it, and she'll be admired by all the people being authentic and sincere not pretending to be the way some people would like. And I hope she will.

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby shinestar » Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:01 am

I think that WAS media speculation but I did read Stella was so pissed, she uninvited Heather to the after show party and so her dad didn't go either, which is too bad. I don't really see Heather as imitating Linda. She seems very much her own person to me. But I did notice at the Oscars when they were asked what they thought of the show, she began answering and he cut her off and the interviewer just ignored her. She had an odd look on her face, perhaps because she's not used to being ignored - she's used to her own spotlight which Linda was not. Linda grew into being comfortable on camera instead of behind it. I certainly wish them well. I just wish I didn't have such a bad feeling about this marriage! Truly, I pray I'm wrong. I don't want anyone to be unhappy. And unlike most fans, I like Heather Mills - she's got GUTS! Linda had chutzpah, which I dearly envied but this woman has GUTS. How many of us could go through what she did and come out as she has? I don't think I could.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shorty » Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:21 am

The other night I was watching the bbc world news and they had asked stella in a n airport if she suported her dad's marriage and she said"of coarse" and she said it with this tone in her voice like yeah what else can I do. She was also walking with her head down and didn't look at the camera once.

Heather is a far cry from linda, alot more high mantinance. Unfortunatley we can do nothing about the marriage but hope that honesty will peak through

so long see ya never
shorty

Postby shinestar » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:05 pm

thanks, shorty! :-))
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions