Monkberry Moon Delight or Smile away?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby fab4_fan » Wed May 22, 2002 10:57 am

We all know Paul's oddity to write crazy lyrics,those ones you sing along for thirty years and then U ask yourself "my piano was boldly outspoken...Catch up(or ketchup?)soup and puree...when i gave my pajamas to Billy Budapest...and I don't have the gist of your letter...or: man,I can smell your feet a mile away..."I have realized that there's a list of songs that I'll take with me to that desert island of mine when I'll retire and I don't mind including freaky lyrics 'cos Paul's music IS ABOVE ALL.
My ultimate album will have all of those forgotten songs:
Monkberry Moon Delight/Smile Away/Oo You/Arrow through me/Spin it on/ Call me back again(cos your number give me such a joy...)Old Siam,Sir/My baby's request/Rockestra/Magnetto and Titanium man/
definitively NOT CONCERT STUFF but mind-conquerers when with earpieces on...
Can U help and add FORGOTTEN SONGS? Just keep up the Style...
WE'RE OPEN TONIGHT FOR FUN, SO BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS,C'MON
FAB4-FAN MACHI
fab4_fan

Postby fab4_fan » Wed May 22, 2002 10:57 am

We all know Paul's oddity to write crazy lyrics,those ones you sing along for thirty years and then U ask yourself "my piano was boldly outspoken...Catch up(or ketchup?)soup and puree...when i gave my pajamas to Billy Budapest...and I don't have the gist of your letter...or: man,I can smell your feet a mile away..."I have realized that there's a list of songs that I'll take with me to that desert island of mine when I'll retire and I don't mind including freaky lyrics 'cos Paul's music IS ABOVE ALL.
My ultimate album will have all of those forgotten songs:
Monkberry Moon Delight/Smile Away/Oo You/Arrow through me/Spin it on/ Call me back again(cos your number give me such a joy...)Old Siam,Sir/My baby's request/Rockestra/Magnetto and Titanium man/
definitively NOT CONCERT STUFF but mind-conquerers when with earpieces on...
Can U help and add FORGOTTEN SONGS? Just keep up the Style...
WE'RE OPEN TONIGHT FOR FUN, SO BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS,C'MON
FAB4-FAN MACHI
fab4_fan

Postby Liam OSM » Tue May 28, 2002 4:59 am

One little problem - you're only allowed eight on the desert island.

Eight records - I think that just means eight songs
The Bible, Shakespeare, plus one book of your choice,
One luxury.
And I think that's it.

If I was going to be stranded on a desert island? My luxury? A record player, of course! Can't have the music without something to play it on!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to MACCA - all discussions