Will Paul be ready for the USA shows

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Will Paul be ready for the USA shows

Postby lorraine » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:45 pm

JimQ wrote:From my youtubing his voice sounded really really great at Albany - like the 10 years ago live voice... ^:)^ Anyone who attended have any reports?

Although I did not attend last night's show in Albany, I saw most of the fan videos from last night's concert which were posted on You Tube. I agree with you that his voice sounded great last night. :ymapplause:
lorraine

Re: Will Paul be ready for the USA shows

Postby mr h atom » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:55 pm

the voice sounded remarkably strong in the 'omwtw' vid....

then again...there's a video showing him talking during a concert...the one where he's reading signs and sees one wherein a lady states her fiance won't marry her until he meets paul...

nice stuff, he gets them both up onstage, the dude gets to sing a bit of 'when i'm 64' ...then pops the '?' and she says (of course) 'yes !!'

but that voice is a bit more hoarse and ragged than i'd expect...almost sounds like the speaking voice is coming from down deep, like when you're battling a bad cold/laryngitisy...a bit like he's got to make a bit of an effort to talk...

makes one wonder what it takes to all-out sing...this is one tough, amazing dude, right ?

crossing fingers...hope it was a one-off, frog-in-the-throat moment...
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions