)^ Now this is starting to be the same heated debate that always starts when
1. Comparisons between Lennon and McCartney is the topic
2. Maccas flair(or lack of flair some would say( with lyrics
3. Certain Macca songs that some love some hates.
I prefer not to take part in this kind of fights. Why is that
1. Taste is a subjective thing
2. There is room for both Maccas and Johns music
3. I am always right anyway. Warm and beautiful is a loverly and underrated ballad(ask Elvis Costello who think that very song is one of Pauls finest. STINYC is one mess of an album-some decent tracks but mostly musical s-t and self-indulgence bordering on the obscene.Actually I always wondered how on earth Lennon could get away with some of his most hypocritical and self-indulgent stuff without being slaughtered by the critics. I would place Ebony and Ivory or Mary had a little lamb far above most anything on STINYC Those things are facts and nothing to discuss really.