G4 IS BACK!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

G4 IS BACK!

Postby Girl4Beats » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Greetings,

I am back among the living. I have been without a computer since July 2013. I got a new computer tower 3 days before leaving for TN and the packers and movers were among the worst I have EVER seen. We have damaged, destroyed and missing items. I have contacted a lawyer. I am still unpacking. The house is smaller, the city is smaller and it is a military town.

I have LOTS to do yet before I can start scrapbooking again. I start with Ottawa. Yes that was ages ago. I will be checking in periodically and I have heard a new song off Paul's new album. My friend says I need to get the BLUE front as it has a few more songs than the PINK front but so far, the Best Buy here does not have it.

Well I have more things to do so let me get started. Hi to all and I have missed chatting with all of you.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: G4 IS BACK!

Postby efghijiloveyou » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Welcome back G4B, I thought Obama's secret police tossed you away somewhere. You can get the deluxe (blue cover) version of New at iTunes.
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Mattal1958 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:15 pm

we're not going to get political here, are we? This is the one place I'm trying to escape from that. I don't really need to hear anti-Obama stuff here (esp since McCartney is a big fan of his, too), even if it's supposed to be "a joke."

Geesh...
in years to come/they may discover/what the air we breathe and the life we lead are all about/but it won't be soon enough for me
Mattal1958
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mhnso » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:00 am

Welcome back again and hopefully we soon shall hear your wiews of the New album
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby efghijiloveyou » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:08 am

Mattal, no need to get all prickly. G4B is from the DC area if memory serves. I was making a regional reference. Sheesh! Seriously, this is not a political site at all here and I was not trying to make a political statement. I'm sorry if you were offended, my man, but you know Obama IS our president and I was needling G4B about her sudden and lengthy disappearance from this site (thus the secret police comment). Now, let us all be reasonable for a minute and think about what we're doing when those of us who are Americans can't even mention the name of our president without offending people. I neither have a history of political commentary nor do I want to try and turn this site into a place where that goes on. But we can't go around getting offended every time somebody mentions Obama or Bush or any of the political mechanisms that are a part of our everyday lives. I could have said "hey G4B, what happened, did you fall in a hole?" But I didn't; I simply made an off hand remark that had something to do with the area of the country she comes from that, at that moment struck me as a funny thing to say. Maybe it wasn't. If you're offended by it, rest assured you won't be getting political commentary from me here. You've made some good conversation here and I hope that continues, sir...No hard feelings?
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mhnso » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:43 am

Not being american I didn t took any offence at all of your remark. Following the news I understand the political landscape in USA is pretty divided at the moment. That is not an issue here were we can unite in à mutual interest, music.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby lobbybobby » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:57 am

On three, everybody.....Kumbaya...... :YMHUG: ... :-BD

Welcome back G4

Hope NEW is rockin enough for ya....
a good friend of mine...follows the stars...
lobbybobby
Supporter
Supporter

Postby bravefan » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 am

Welcome back and good luck with your legal battle. Get the new Macca CD!!
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:39 pm

yeah...glad to see you back G4. we missed you and your rock album yearnings. the new one is a good 'un. the blue-ish cover is the better copy.

no worries, ef...everyone is welcome to whatever they choose to opine. sometimes some topics can be...delicate. I know which side of the fence you reside...and you're still welcome to my place for a listening party. as long as you bring some beverages...that is.

now...how about those crazy catholics... :razz:
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby efghijiloveyou » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:07 pm

:shock:
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions