Wanna Hear Struggle?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Wanna Hear Struggle?

Postby mhnso » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:00 am

mr h atom wrote:i knew there was something very special about you, flexie ^:)^

'getting' PTP ??

a sign of true intelligence \:d/

i'm all in james... :-BD

I am not- sorry
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:44 am

it's OK, M...as chris keeps pointing out...we're all unique individuals with specific individual tastes...

it's no different than if we were all at some great big huge amusement park..not everyone would want to ride every ride...or necessarily get the exact same thing out of it even if they did...

sometimes...i might feel like i gotta :roll: sometimes \:d/ but it's all :-BD to me
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby mhnso » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:30 pm

mr h atom wrote:it's OK, M...as chris keeps pointing out...we're all unique individuals with specific individual tastes...

it's no different than if we were all at some great big huge amusement park..not everyone would want to ride every ride...or necessarily get the exact same thing out of it even if they did...

sometimes...i might feel like i gotta :roll: sometimes \:d/ but it's all :-BD to me

That was some real philosophical stuff. Way above my limited intellectual capacity but anyway.....I might wake up one morning with the chanting of Hillmen inside my poor head and suddenly convert to Press to Play. I have concerted when it comes to McCartney 2 but don t feel sure lightning strikes twice.
Right now I am having a bit of a break from Macca music and dwell in stuff like the Clash, Joni Mitchell(blue is one fine album) and very soon I will have one of my holy grails in the mail-the complete dylan collection-containg each and every album that man ever has done. I was a bit hesitant purchasing that one but now I ordered it and sold most most of my Dylan collection. A real spacesaver to have it all in a little box.
. If only Macca could treat his backcatalogue better-I love the reissues but the deluxeeditions are very expensive-actually that WOA-deluxe cost s much as the whole Dylan collection containing something like 50 cd:s. Also thinks the phase of those reissues are a bit slow.
And why don t he make something like Dylans wonderful bootleg series that now has 10 volumes. We ll know that there are so many rarities and unreleased stuff in Maccas vaults.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:43 pm

could not possibly agree more...once again, spot on on every point...

macca could learn more than a few things from bob on how to properly take care of his fanbase...

here i thought chintsing out and leaving off 2 or 3 really great songs was irritating enough...why not just do a double ?!?!

but to put out a knowingly inferior product...again ?!?!

it's a 'struggle' not to get...'angry' :wink:
mr h atom

Postby mhnso » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:34 pm

I don t really get upset but think Pauls could have learnt something from Dylan s bootleg series. But even those have some irritating moments with ridicolousy prices deluxe editons. I think those things partly has to do with marketing. Youngsters don t buy records at all but middleaged people with some money gladly pay small fortunes for deluxeeditions of albums they listened to in their youth. With that said I seriously love some of Maccas deluxeeditions. But still think s they are way to expensive. I am lucky enough to afford but think the music should be available for fans with less monet
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:31 am

:sad: heck...i don't have a single Monet....

i once had the single 'money, money'...does that count ? :-D

...i got a few pictures i drew when i was younger...even my parents wouldn't buy 'em ~X(

...i sure hope you're Degas-ing these jokes :wink: i got a million of 'em
mr h atom

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions