Anyone knows something about these rumours?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby GivenUpTalking » Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:01 am

Hello,

I've read that Paul was mean to George during the '66-'69 years. Is that true? There's a guy called the Blacklisted Journalist who writes a lot of bad stuff about Paul. He tells Paul yelled at George and Ringo like no one else. I'm sure there were lots of fights during the hard days of The Beatles but was Paul 'the bad guy' as this guy claims? I wanted to know if anyone knows for sure if this guy is for real. He just seems like he wants to spread bad rumours about Paul.

There's also a disturbing thing on one of Francie's books. Francie Schwarz (spelling?) says Paul wrote John and Yoko a little note. He called Yoko a 'jap' on that note and insulted both of them. I really don't know how can that be true, I mean, didn't John and Yoko lived with Paul for a while AFTER Francie was gone? Yoko herself said in a 1972 interview that Linda didn't live with them but that she did come and visit very often and even cook for Paul, John and Yoko. Why would they stay in Paul's house for so long after that happened? Makes no sense.

Take care everyone [:)]
GivenUpTalking

Postby GivenUpTalking » Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:01 am

Hello,

I've read that Paul was mean to George during the '66-'69 years. Is that true? There's a guy called the Blacklisted Journalist who writes a lot of bad stuff about Paul. He tells Paul yelled at George and Ringo like no one else. I'm sure there were lots of fights during the hard days of The Beatles but was Paul 'the bad guy' as this guy claims? I wanted to know if anyone knows for sure if this guy is for real. He just seems like he wants to spread bad rumours about Paul.

There's also a disturbing thing on one of Francie's books. Francie Schwarz (spelling?) says Paul wrote John and Yoko a little note. He called Yoko a 'jap' on that note and insulted both of them. I really don't know how can that be true, I mean, didn't John and Yoko lived with Paul for a while AFTER Francie was gone? Yoko herself said in a 1972 interview that Linda didn't live with them but that she did come and visit very often and even cook for Paul, John and Yoko. Why would they stay in Paul's house for so long after that happened? Makes no sense.

Take care everyone [:)]
GivenUpTalking

Postby Aujouret » Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:14 am

Yes, I've read all that stuff and a lot more.
All the Beatles books have lots of the same old tales.
Lots are true. Some aren't. So?
ALL of the Beatles were good and bad.
That's human nature.
We're all like that.
It's no biggie.
Yes, they got angry and treated each other badly.
Bottom line is that they all love each other very much.
Never doubt that. That's all any fan needs to know.
The past is the past, complete with scars from battles and great loving memories.
As Bob Dylan said; it's life and life only.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Grillo » Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:13 am

quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
Yes, I've read all that stuff and a lot more.
All the Beatles books have lots of the same old tales.
Lots are true. Some aren't. So?
ALL of the Beatles were good and bad.
That's human nature.
We're all like that.
It's no biggie.
Yes, they got angry and treated each other badly.
Bottom line is that they all love each other very much.
Never doubt that. That's all any fan needs to know.
The past is the past, complete with scars from battles and great loving memories.
As Bob Dylan said; it's life and life only.

good poetry, LOL
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member

Postby nicholeantoinette » Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:44 pm

WAS very poetic, wasn't it?! And true! Go, Auj! xo
nicholeantoinette

Postby shinestar » Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:50 pm

Thank you, Auj! [:)]
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:51 pm

Also, I read Francie's entire book and thought she is one sick puppy.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:49 am

<aujouret takes a bow>
Thank you, all. How vedy kind.[:)]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby shorty » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:53 pm

Anyone who has seen the Let it Be film can clearly see that Paul and John were going through alot and goerge and paul had many disagreements through out it. I realy think that Ringo and George were both kinda stuck to the side through that whole thing.
shorty

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:08 pm

Great post, Auj. And yes, very true. And yeah, there are some very revealing moments in Let it Be. The main one I remember is when George and Paul are having a heated discussion in the practice space. That was pretty intense. Basically, I think George was tired of Paul's bossiness at the time. Well, I don't know if it was bossiness. But you know, Paul, after Eppie died, pretty much took over the leadership role of the group. He was in control of the situation a lot of times, and I think he often came across as bossy or demanding.
Ram1

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions