Did Paul know Jimi Hendrix sent him a telegram in 1969 ??

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Did Paul know Jimi Hendrix sent him a telegram in 1969 ?

Postby mr h atom » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:51 pm

well...i was talkin' to jimi just the other day...and he says... :bounce
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Yazidmanou » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:52 pm

mr h atom wrote:so it'll be interesting to find out more details from additional secure and knowledgeable sources...just sayin'...

What do you want to know exactly ?

YM
Yazidmanou

Postby mr h atom » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 am

y...

i'm not needing to know anything...

i do, however, find it more than improbable that any assistant to brian e. wouldn't contact paul if jimi hendrix and miles davis just wanted to just shoot the sh!t for a day or so...never mind record together!

and i think brown doesn't remember it because it may all very well be as bogus as a $3 bill...

in fact...i'm thinking this treasure trove is hidden away in the czech rep. for a reason....

i agree with g4: if this had been legit, that story it would've been all over the place, 'cause it'd be funny as all hell..." hey, i'm the dork who blew off miles davis & jimi hendrix...last day i worked for mccartney !"...

and i also agree with mhnso...there is no doubt, a recording of all three, at that time, would've been a stupendous catch for mccartney...he'd have so very easily one-upped john & george without having to do anything but say "why not"...but you'd have us believe that a lowly assistant just took it upon himself to shrug it off because paul was on holiday ??!!

go ahead and keep posting on this page, 'cause i haven't had this much hilarity in my life for some time...at least, not since the baby dragon caught that cold and set the neighbors house on fire...wasn't that a hoot !!

au revoire, mon ami...we'll always have paris
mr h atom

Postby Yazidmanou » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 am

mr h atom wrote:in fact...i'm thinking this treasure trove is hidden away in the czech rep. for a reason....

???? What reason ?? The first time I found it was in Hard Rock Cafe Key West in 2005. I'm trying to know its travel from 1995 (year it has been bought by Hard Rock Cafe) to 2005.

mr h atom wrote:
i agree with g4: if this had been legit, that story it would've been all over the place,

That's why I'm doing all this research for this incredible document back from the past and totally unknown and forgotten :smile:

mr h atom wrote:but you'd have us believe that a lowly assistant just took it upon himself to shrug it off because paul was on holiday ??!!

Not a "lowly assistant", Peter was the executive director of Apple Corps in 1969.

mr h atom wrote:go ahead and keep posting on this page

I will for sure !

mr h atom wrote: 'cause i haven't had this much hilarity in my life for some time...

I took it as a real compliment ! Thanks.

YM
Yazidmanou

Postby mhnso » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:51 am

There might be a new Indiana Jones movie about this historical event Indiana Jones and the lost Jimi sessions". Apparently the villain in the movie will be Yoko Ono who tries to destroy this document because it could gain Macca some serious credibility. The hunt goes from Key West to a graveyard in Paris where Jim Morrison is buried. There might be another lost document. This time an invitation to Paul where he is offered to join the Doors. From Paris the journey goes all the way to Kashmis - there is evidence that Paul wrote the famous Led Zeppelin song. This movie will be a real blockbuster.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Yazidmanou » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 am

mhnso wrote:There might be a new Indiana Jones movie about this historical event Indiana Jones and the lost Jimi sessions".

:smile:

YM
Yazidmanou

Postby mr h atom » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 pm

you forgot the part where paul climbs into a refrigerator, and....no 'cold cuts'...still !!
mr h atom

Postby Yazidmanou » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:44 am

mr h atom wrote:you forgot the part where paul climbs into a refrigerator, and....no 'cold cuts'...still !!

I'll get back here as soon as I've got somethin' interesting to add :smile:

YM
Yazidmanou

Postby mr h atom » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:28 pm

...that would be something new... :wink:

(crickets) ...wonder what he thought of the new album.?? oh yeah, he hasn't commented on that...or...anything else macca... (more crickets)
mr h atom

Postby chris » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 pm

sounds like a bunch of crap. interesting, but still crap.

i have to think there is very little we haven't heard about paul already. and if this were true, we'd have heard it from jimi's camp. or mile's camp (believe it or not, they have their own rabid fan base too)

after all this investigaing, all we have is a copy of a type-written letter? psshh...i can come up with a type-written letter that they asked me to jam with them.

could be true. but it smells like dung. and if it looks like dung...and it smells like dung...
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions