Just a comment from a huge fan of the site....

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Just a comment from a huge fan of the site....

Postby eggman1979 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:04 am

First of all, I want to say hi to Mike and tell him that I love his wonderful site. It's been my favourite over the past ten years. I've said it many times before and I will say it one million more: I preffer macca-central over Paul's official website. It's been my first source of information about Paul and The Beatles. This site has the best news about our idols and I just find curious that, for a little while, nothing happens over here. I mean, nobody seems to care about Paul's recent news and let me tell you guys, it's been an exciting week for the millions of Paul's latin american fans. Since March 21 Paul has announced he´s coming back (and going for the first time to some places like Uruguay where, tickets were sold in just 45 minutes). Today started the pre-sale for the fan members of his official website for the concerts in Mexico and I already bought mine. I'm a little sad cause I wanted tickets to get acces to the soundcheck but, oh boy, they're kinda expensive (2,200 US Dlls each). But, actually, I'm happy, I got good seats and I'm gonna be at 20 or 30 meters from the stage. I'm so excited, just can't wait!!!

Well, Maybe Mike has just been busy these days and hope he´s over here soon. And not just Mike, I really like to read all of your comments guys, you really make this site just a terrific one. Regards to all of you from Mexico!
Last edited by eggman1979 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: Just a comment from a huge fan of the site....

Postby EddieV » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:43 am

I ditto what eggmann said. This is the best MAcca-site!!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 pm

this is the best site... agreed...and a big part of that is mike. thanks mike. but it's also the best because of you, eggy...and you eddie...and all the regulars that make this place what it is. thanks you guys for being part of it. :salute
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 pm

:? ... even the elusive PW ?? :-?? ....oh, okay.... :YMHUG:

eggs...we've, alot of us, been commenting aplenty on alot of different things...dive in and help out !

very glad the macca man is headed your way, hope you enjoy immensely !!

i've got a splendid idea on that problem you mentioned: get a 'beatle' wig and tell 'em you're pauls long lost son!!

and if they don't let you backstage, tell 'em you'll call rupert murdoch !

all that being said, i must agree with all so far: best macca site & a big, hearty :salute to mike...without whom
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby eggman1979 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 am

mr h atom wrote::? ... even the elusive PW ?? :-?? ....oh, okay.... :YMHUG:

eggs...we've, alot of us, been commenting aplenty on alot of different things...dive in and help out !

very glad the macca man is headed your way, hope you enjoy immensely !!

i've got a splendid idea on that problem you mentioned: get a 'beatle' wig and tell 'em you're pauls long lost son!!

and if they don't let you backstage, tell 'em you'll call rupert murdoch !

all that being said, i must agree with all so far: best macca site & a big, hearty :salute to mike...without whom

Ha ha ha ha thanks Mr H, you're so funny. I was so exited about the soundcheck but anyways, sometimes you just can´t get all the things that you want. No problem at all. It's gonna be my third Paul's concert and the 4th time watching a Beatle. I have another illusion: Ram's remastered edition is about to be released so...any chance of Paul surprising us with Back seat of my car?? Two years ago we were all hoping it but didn't happen.
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 pm

hey, egg...start an online challenge, amongst fans down there, to offer to boycott meat for one week : be veggie for paul IF he sings BSOMC....

if he accepts, he'd have to ask you up to the stage, right ?
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Postby Girl4Beats » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Mr. H and (eggman),

Interesting. HMMMM! Offer to go veggie for one week if he will, crap! I forgot. Something to do with either RAM Remastered or the concert in Mexico.

NEVER MIND!!
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby efghijiloveyou » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Maybe you can just eat menudo for a week...
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 pm

wasn't ricky martin in menudo?...HEY!!!
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby eggman1979 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Menudo is a meal that is typical in some regions over here but I have never even tasted it and, was also the name of a puertorrican boy group back in the 80s which performed at the Aztec Stadium in those days. Never liked their noise (come on, that's not music!)

I have question for you guys. Everyone over here is really upset about the prices of the tickets for the concerts in Mexico, many of my friends say that is cheaper going to see Paul in the US or even the UK. Is that true? I mean, front row's tickets are 969 US dlls each and the VIP packages are 2,200 US dlls each.
Last edited by eggman1979 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions