greyhound tickets

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

greyhound tickets

Postby Art8274 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:34 pm

I am planning to demonstrate you how to get fantastic deals in airfares even though you are running out of time. Firstly you'll need to grasp that many of these approaches might be a bit uncommon, however they do function, so get benefit of what I'm telling you!

plane ticket prices - train tickets uk

1. Firstly to obtain cheap tickets you will need to grasp the method the airways use. It really is a difficulty of supply and need. One of the very best and most basic concepts for getting great specials on airfares is always to merely go for your flights that no one else desires. Proper now with all the economic system in bad form men and women are not flying as a lot, which helps make acquiring a fantastic offer on airplane tickets even easier.

two. You'll need to phone appropriate following midnight so that you can obtain the best bargains. Calling the airline correct after midnight signifies the automated updates must have by now kicked in, meaning that any latest bargains will likely be exhibited. Should you are certainly one of the first people to phone in you then can get some genuinely very good specials, rather than numerous individuals know this suggestion so it works wonderful!

3. A 3rd selection along with the ideal for my part would be to discover a pal inside the company! Men and women who work for the airways or used to operate for the airways basically know items like the best way to get previous minute lower cost airline tickets. Numerous folks in mainstream culture will not likely know all of the ins and outs for the company, but a person with expertise inside the discipline can level you in the right route and genuinely enable you to get some wonderful deals.

I might strongly think about obtaining an individual who actually knows what they're speaking about discussing previous minute lower price airline tickets. In case you try this, then you will probably be way forward in the sport, and it really is not as challenging while you could think!

airtickets24 - cheap flights to hawaii, emirates flight booking - cheaptickets.ca, m e a airlines - airline tickets southwest
Art8274

Re: greyhound tickets

Postby mr h atom » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm

i tried to ride a grayhound once..they're real scrawny...hurt the lads...wouldn't want to pay to relive that memory, that's for sure

y'know...if you mix 'art' and 'hob' you get pretty much doodlysquat ?
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby chris » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:50 pm

don't bring any of that advertising crap here. i wipe my tush on both jet blue and greyhound. with the utmost respect, i say go **** yourself.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby efghijiloveyou » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:55 pm

I mixed art and hob and came up with Bathor, Bartho, Arbtho and a few others that made about as much sense as this thread. However, I too Mr.H, rode a bus to see Paulie in Ames, Iowa once- the trip was awful but the music divine.
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:04 pm

hey efghij...are you from the beautiful state of iowa?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 am

BUT, E...i meant the dog.... :sad:
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Postby efghijiloveyou » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh, Mr. H...don't let Macca know- he'll sick PETA on your arse and they got more bite than any dog. To answer you, Chris, I'm on the border twixt Iowa and Illinois. I've lived in both, but hail from Illinois.
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to MACCA - all discussions