Wouldn´t it be nice with a new album?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Wouldn´t it be nice with a new album?

Postby mhnso » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 am

Yeah Abe would be a stunning feature in the ballet. How about Heather Mills - disguised as the black swan tot to upset Paul. She is supposed to be a good dancer. We are onto something here or maybe we are gettin away from the subject of the thread - ballads. Warm and beatiful actualliy is a good one, I also happen s to like My Love. No more lonely nights, Once upon long ago is ok to
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 pm

y'know...i was really beginning to get worried about you two with all that talk of men in pink tights... :oops:

good thing i can sense a bit o' humor going on...right :wink:

but, you are correct, we are getting away from the topic...not that it is the ballad posting, either, but...hey

back to the original thought...just what would be nicer with a new album...just about everything !

heck..i might even start a 'lets' bring JJS back' crusade if it would help paul bring peas n luv to the world !
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby mhnso » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:05 am

Mr h atom. I got so carried away with the pinktights issuethat I actually mixed this new album thread with the ballad thing

New album yes actually there are two we know for sure up and coming, the balletmusic(a diffrent are but still an album with new Macca music) and the crooner,jazz,standardalbum. There are also this eventual collabration with D. Grohl
. The man is turning seventy so that seems a pretty hectic schedule for a senior citizen combined with touring, parenting, business and all other issues.
Honestly - I look forward to new music from Paul - after all there might not be so many more albums concerning his age-after all he alone and with others has already created a piece of work that will live on forever
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions