Wouldn´t it be nice with a new album?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Wouldn´t it be nice with a new album?

Postby mr h atom » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

:? ...if i had anymore patients...i'd be a doctor ! :-D ...who ? \:d/

actually...i can wait, that way, when it's done, it's done right

now...i may not want to wait....but, that's a different emoti-con

i'm trying not to be a greedy, slavering, unappreciative ogre...the man's done enough to enrich our existance, i think he deserves the space to make the best album possible

(am i sucking up enough ?)
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby bravefan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 am

Yes, you are sucking up but your point is valid. The man has a lot on his plate. I just hope you're correct on a new set of tunes next year. Btw...I will NOT be one of your patients. And I'm sure there are a lot of macca fans who would second that emotion. Peace.
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mhnso » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 am

I am a patient patient but not one of h atoms patients I hope
Don t know if Macca has any more great music to deliver
but hope
that he will make at least one more great album , an album that truly reflects his age, experience and musical genius
if not
there are plenty of stuff we can listen to anyway, the man has already written a couple of decent song and made some ok albums
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby chris » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:31 am

what is all this slamming of mr h...or...that is...dr h? (is it dr hobert? :oops: )

so what if he pulls out the lube and the rubber gloves? even when you are just getting checked for a sore throat... isn't that the norm? have you seen his ever growing patient list? there is usually a line around the corner for one of his visits.

but he never gives out a lollypop when it's over. i mean, what's up with that?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:58 pm

no worries chris...some are just naturally anal...e bruised all without my help:

besides, everybody knows i'm a brain surgeon...which would obviously leave many out, anyway !

those pesky gloves just get in the way, anyway: y'gotta be able to smoosh yer fingers around the cranial cavity to find what hides behind and betwix !
mr h atom

Postby mhnso » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:57 am

Dr h atom don t want you fiddling away with what s left of my brain - 55 years of hard living, consuming way to many Macca albums and reading way to many postings here has not been the healthiest of lifestyles. I mean, try for yourself to put Mary had a little lamb on repeat 15 times followed by Loop the first indian on the moon another 15 spins. Maybe a psychiatrist without gloves would be better. Can you recomend someone. Christ I even start to like press to play and Of the ground so maybe it s a hopeless case
Anyway-Beatiful night is another rather good ballad from our beloved hero - the master of music, the man with the golden thumb s up Paul Mccartney.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:53 pm

no worries, m...i won't be fiddling about with what's left of your brain 'cause i only work right-handed !

but, i do see my mind control is working just fine !!

you will soon see the error of your ways and come to the deep understanding that 'press to play' is indeed one of pauls finest efforts...i, personally, have notched it just a tad below the beloved "Mc2"
mr h atom

Postby mhnso » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:12 am

whatever brainsurgery I went through I would never actually LIKE press to play, in my humble opinion one of Pauls lesser efforts. Still nice that some people like it. The productionethics of the eighties are to much evident and actually drown some otherwise good songs. Some of the overproduction can be found on flowers in the dirt but that album generally has better songs on it. The bootleg I have with most of press to play in an eaarlier stage I like more than the finished album. Perhaps he overworked it a bit
But the next rockalbum will be something else I think, hope or whatever
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby efghijiloveyou » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 pm

I've never heard any bootlegged material from Press to Play but a stripped down version would probably be more palatable. I always thought it sounded too eighties even in the eighties.
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:11 am

i am going to agree with both of you about the oppressing production which shackels PTP...but only because i've been saying that for years !

still...it overcomes that rabid monkey-on-its-back to emerge nothing less than a treasure of artistic acheivement: we could only hope the next one is this adventurous
mr h atom

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions