paul getting some love and appreciation

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: paul getting some love and appreciation

Postby mr h atom » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 am

sounds absolutley fantastic...so very glad that the concert was one that will remain as part of your families treasured memories together

did you each get, like ...a t-shirt or something ...so you can all hang out at the mall and say, quietly/loudly 'yeah, we all went, sucka ! :wink:
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby chris » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 pm

funny you asked about the t-shirts. i did not. i used to buy a concert t every time i attended a show. but all that really resulted in was a drawer full of unworn concert t-shirts. so i bit the bullet, and gave them to my 17 year old daughter. that's pretty much all she wears now (those vintage clothes :shock: )
but my kids did. and my wife bought one of those over priced concert hoody thingies. they've pretty much been wearing them since. i tell you, the pride i feel whille looking at my family, wearing those shirts/hoodies...knowing we all just witnessed something amazing together. that...is what sets this concert apart for me. that is what makes it special.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 pm

and just one observation...to those of you who attend concerts, be it paul mccartney or justin beiber...please, please put away your !@#$%^&* cell phones and just enjoy the moment. don't record it so you can post it on facebook to prove you were there...just remember it. it's okay, you won't break anything, thats what memories are made for. try it. it might even be fun.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions