Justin timberlake to cover "Maybe i'm amazed"

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:49 am

Oh, no - Hearing this light-weight , flyweight punk do "Maybe i'm amazed" is enough to make me wanna cry. Get ready to see the MTV video of Justin dressed as Paul and Britney dressed as Linda (Similar to Justin showing up in the Elton John video a few months back) as they express their "baby, i'm amazed at the why i really need too". I hear Justin is negotiating to get Ben Affleck to play John Lennon and Lucy Liu to play Yoko in the video.

Justin apparently is trying to get Abe, Rusty, Wix, and Brian Ray to do the backing track. Paul is said to be a slight bit angry at this - but since MPL doesn't own the copyright - he has no choice but to hear it. Rodney Jerkins is said to be ready to apply an upbeat, hip-hop groove to the 34 year old classic.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:49 am

Oh, no - Hearing this light-weight , flyweight punk do "Maybe i'm amazed" is enough to make me wanna cry. Get ready to see the MTV video of Justin dressed as Paul and Britney dressed as Linda (Similar to Justin showing up in the Elton John video a few months back) as they express their "baby, i'm amazed at the why i really need too". I hear Justin is negotiating to get Ben Affleck to play John Lennon and Lucy Liu to play Yoko in the video.

Justin apparently is trying to get Abe, Rusty, Wix, and Brian Ray to do the backing track. Paul is said to be a slight bit angry at this - but since MPL doesn't own the copyright - he has no choice but to hear it. Rodney Jerkins is said to be ready to apply an upbeat, hip-hop groove to the 34 year old classic.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:27 pm

His version is awful. About as light-weight and weak as Air Supply or Eric Carmen
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:38 pm

Chris, some of us are trying to eat breakfast here.[xx(]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby paja » Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:39 pm

Justin Timberlake?YECH!! What can be next? Ozzy Osbourne doing YESTERDAY?[xx(]
paja

Postby Lee Barrow » Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:37 pm

Justin should be shot.....LOL
Lee Barrow

Postby Thomas » Sat Dec 28, 2002 8:22 am

I haven't heard it. I heard Britney's version of Satisfacton and that was just awfull. the UN should do something about it. they should put out a resolution against bad covers. what's next? P. diddy doing Bohemian Rhapsody?
Thomas

Postby Brains » Sat Dec 28, 2002 9:34 am

Or P. Diddy/Puff Daddy covering Every Breath You Take... Oh wait, that has happened already[xx(]
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby 40Intrepid » Sun Dec 29, 2002 2:17 pm

Could be worse, what if Cher wanted to do a same-sex version or something? Ugh![V]
40Intrepid

Postby Aujouret » Sun Dec 29, 2002 11:56 pm

what's up with her hair?
It looks scary!
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions