Rusty's web page is up

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Rusty's web page is up

Postby coreene » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:11 pm

I meant to post this sooner, sorry for the delay, check out http://www.rustyanderson.com

If someone can tell me how to post an attachment here, I will post a newspaper clipping from a piece I wrote about Rusty's first band, Eulogy, back in September 1978 (yeah okay so I saved everything).
coreene

Postby Aujouret » Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:22 pm

Hi Coreene,
Welcome to the board. Thanks for the info on Rusty. Cool website.
How is it that you know so much about him from way back? Are you family? We are almost neighbors. I'm from Anaheim and work in Newport Beach. If you have stories to tell from Rusty's old days I'm sure we'd love to hear them. Especially megs, who loves Rusty.[:)]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby coreene » Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:43 pm

Hey Neighbor (and no joke, because I work in Irvine and bet I can see your office out of our window)! Eulogy was the first interview I ever did with a band, when I wanted to be a rock journalist. I had been seeing them locally for about a year or so at that point. They were our favorite local band, we went to every one of their gigs from '77 onwards. Actually the only real Teen Drama fight I ever had with my parents was when I went to a Eulogy gig in Monrovia and they had a cow, screaming "We TOLD you not to go to Hollywood!" To this day we still joke about it, to this day I insist that Monrovia ain't not way EVER gonna be Hollywood.

So we got to know Rusty, and after Eulogy broke up we saw the new band, etc. It's just beyond goosebumps to see that his dream became a reality, because I can't think of any nice guy who deserves it more.

HEY if I can't post an attachment here, just email me and I'll send over the story (bear in mind I was 16, it's not very good). It's coreene@yahoo.com
coreene

Postby Aujouret » Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:54 pm

Nice story. I look forward to your album reviews. too.
We hear that he is a super positive guy and Paul says in the DVD that all the band have a great attitude.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby marthar » Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:52 pm

Greetings all! I am the webmaster for Rusty’s web site, http://www.rustyanderson.com. Thanks coreene for posting the link back in December! I just joined this forum, though I believe I have met Mike at many Beatlefests in the past. Rusty’s hard at work on his cd but we are working on some new pages for the site, including lots more photos! I’ll let you know when the new pages are up.

martha
marthar

Postby Steve-o » Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:56 pm

Very cool that Macca is on Rusty's album. He's the best Macca guitarist, WAD!!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby nsunshine50 » Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:18 am

wow i saw his webpage. i love his photos. HE IS SO CUTE!!!!I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE.
nsunshine50

Postby beatlelarry » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:34 pm

Rusty had a band back in the late 70s?? I thought he was in his mid 20s today! Rusty don't look Rusty to me. What is he drinking? I want some.
beatlelarry
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:45 pm

YepppI couldnt believe he was mid-40's after I saw him at the CFNYC. He looks late 20's early 30's. Must be those famous California Girls that r keeping him young.....you know, the west coast has the sunshine, and the girls all get so tan....[:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:33 pm

..."and the northern girls with the way they kiss, they keep their boyfiends warm at night"...sorry, was bored[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions