So, did anyone see themselves?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

So, did anyone see themselves?

Postby ElectricKeithery » Fri Nov 29, 2002 7:04 pm

Did anyone see themselves doing the lip-sync boogie on Back in the US?

Keith
ElectricKeithery

Postby megs » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:30 pm

no cus the recordings were from the 1st leg and i missed the 1st leg[V]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby maccastheman » Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:21 pm

quote:Originally posted by ElectricKeithery

Keith

I actually (barely) made the credits! There was this cute 5-7 year old girl in front of me with her dad. She had on a tie-dye shirt. They showed her and her dad, and I was standing right behind them jumping up and down in a white shirt. I'm glad they caught me having a blast during "I Saw Her Standing There." It made my day. [:D] (Even though I was just in the background) [:)]
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:07 pm

yeah but thats still cool though[:)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:11 pm

quote:Originally posted by maccastheman

I actually (barely) made the credits! There was this cute 5-7 year old girl in front of me with her dad. She had on a tie-dye shirt. They showed her and her dad, and I was standing right behind them jumping up and down in a white shirt. I'm glad they caught me having a blast during "I Saw Her Standing There." It made my day. [:D] (Even though I was just in the background) [:)]

MTM, I had the tape on The End, so I fast-forwarded to I Saw Here Standing There. I saw you, man!!! AWESOME!! Dude, that is a GREAT shot! You're in a freakin' Paul McCartney film, man!! Way to go! Yes, you looked like you were having a fabulous time. AWESOME, man.
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:00 am

theres a woman thats on the inside cover of the dvd holding the liverpool scarf, I was sitting right next to her. I almost made it.[V] I looked for myself during the dvd, but I didn't see any footage from the detroit show. Most of it was from new york and l.a.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:14 am

quote:Originally posted by maccastheman
quote:Originally posted by ElectricKeithery

Keith

I remember her- the little girl. I'll check it out. I am very happy for you, maccas. How cool. I am very happy to see two wonderful people I met at Staples and Anaheim and I am thrilled to see them in the DVD. I must email sharonla and send her a big hug. I know she must be totally flying forever right about now. I have already seen me in my bootleg VHS tape of Staples.... and some people aren't into bootlegs.[:D]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:54 am

Okay, maccas.
I saw you. You mean that really good looking guy behind that cute
little girl in the tyedyed shirt is you?
How cool. You made it.
You're there. I couold see you really good.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:02 pm

MTM, I saw you in the beginning during Hello Goodbye this evening as well. AWESOME, man!! You are a BEAST, SIR! (Translation: You da man! LOL [:D])
Ram1

Postby Cmoon » Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:19 am

My friend is shown during Let it be. He is on for about 3 seconds, he is the one with the ponytail holding a lighter in front of him, he drove up with us and was seated 3 rows in front of us. that shot of him was from Boston 4/19 but the clip of Paul singing the song was from another show.
Cmoon

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions