Paul just makes me so damn happy!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby maccastheman » Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:01 pm

I'm sitting here listening to "Back in the U.S." and I can't help but pick up on the positive vibes. His music is so uplifting, and he's such a natural performer and entertainer. I don't know what I would do without his music in my life. Seriously. If I'm ever feeling bad, I just have to play Macca and I feel better immediately. "Back in the U.S." rocks so much! I want more, more, more!!! I hope he does come back next year. I can't get enough!!!
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby maccastheman » Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:01 pm

I'm sitting here listening to "Back in the U.S." and I can't help but pick up on the positive vibes. His music is so uplifting, and he's such a natural performer and entertainer. I don't know what I would do without his music in my life. Seriously. If I'm ever feeling bad, I just have to play Macca and I feel better immediately. "Back in the U.S." rocks so much! I want more, more, more!!! I hope he does come back next year. I can't get enough!!!
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:38 pm

Here! Here! That's the spirit!
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Bassman » Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:23 pm

I agree. I bought Back In The US yesterday and it made me feel so good I didn't even mind working (well, sort of). I wasn't fortunate enough to see him on the tour, but judging by the disc, it must've rocked!!! The band has a monster sound and, even though it's been said before it bears repeating, Paul's voice sounds incredible. There is no way this guy is 60.

Rock on, Sir Paul (and come back soon)!!!
Bassman

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:20 pm

could'nt agree more. I brought it to work and a bunch of us watched it on my computer. Gotta spread the love.[:D]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby MACCAFAN2K » Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:25 am

I totally agree!

I just watched BACK IN THE US on TV (ABC). I found myself getting the same butterflies in my stomach that I did when at the concert.
What a man![:D][:p][:I][:)][8D][:X]
MACCAFAN2K

Postby maccastheman » Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:41 am

Wow! I loved the ABC special. I know a lot of you didn't like the audience shots and stuff, but I think it sort of shows the communal spirit of a Macca concert. It's very interactive, and the vibes are conatageous. Plus, I was on T.V. !!! (During "I Saw Her Standing There" ) They showed me bouncing up and down behind a cute 5-year-old girl wearing a tie-die shirt! I had on a white shirt. I must admit, I was getting sick of the audience shots until I saw myself. [;)] I do think they kind of over did it with the celebrities. I mean, what makes them bigger fans than the rest of us.
As for the music - it was incredible. Too bad there were no "Driving Rain" songs.
All in all, I have to say it was wonderful, but I need to see more. I haven't watched the DVD in full yet, but I probably will some time this weekend.
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA - all discussions