Battling bootlegs ! Do a secret site for all CDs

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:03 am

quote:Originally posted by Brains
Liam, Chris more obnoxious than KK?

I believe so - Kameamea's arrogance was so over-the-top, it was laughable. Whereas Speers is just . . . well, 'nuff said [:0]
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:18 am

quote:Originally posted by RedRoseSpeedway
I agree with you, Aujouret, that fans always want more. But I think to talk about wanting "more" from Paul during this time IS a little ungrateful. Or at least, HIGHLY impatient. Paul has been busy NON-STOP for about the past year and a half. (Recording the album AND touring.) And he's still not done. I'm sure the guy hasn't had time to sit down and plan out a box set or the release of obscure material or whatever. I can't wait for that stuff either. But I mean, give the guy some time. He's PAUL McCARTNEY, but he's still a human being. Be patient.

Oh, and I apologize to you and Chris for the "King and Queen of Crapola" statement. That was over the line. I am sorry.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Aujouret » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:25 pm

I agree with you, Aujouret, that fans always want more. But I think to talk about wanting "more" from Paul during this time IS a little ungrateful. Or at least, HIGHLY impatient. Paul has been busy NON-STOP for about the past year and a half. (Recording the album AND touring.) And he's still not done. I'm sure the guy hasn't had time to sit down and plan out a box set or the release of obscure material or whatever. I can't wait for that stuff either. But I mean, give the guy some time. He's PAUL McCARTNEY, but he's still a human being. Be patient.

Oh, and I apologize to you and Chris for the "King and Queen of Crapola" statement. That was over the line. I am sorry.

apology accepted. And I agree with you about being patient. But I said that way back already. Perhaps I didn't make my view clear. Personally I think Paul works way too hard and should take time off and play with the new wife. But Paul is a workaholic and he's happy workin.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:30 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Let's please not turn this into the Chris Speers Forum. His ego is big enough. Auj, I agree with most of your points. However, I wouldn't praise how great Chris's knowledge is. It might give him a big head. Have you read the NPC thread? He's the same guy who says he knows more about McCartney than anybody on this board. If that doesn't bother you, fine. But it turns most people off. Anyway, Chris and I were a couple of the first members on this board. We've had some great debates and I hope they continue. As Mike said, Chris is often borderline with the Paul bashing. I've actually felt it has crossed over into the bashing realm quite a bit. But as long as he doesn't cross the line, it's fine with me. I'm just sick of debating about this crap. Let's get back to debating about the music.

I am sure that many people on this board are just as knowledgable as Chris. And I agree he does get carried away and he probably says stuff for shock value; like he's the greatest. We all know Ringo is the greatest anyway.[:)]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mike » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:32 pm

Oh this is so good, everyone is apologizing, GROUP HUG ! [:)]
Mike

Postby Aujouret » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:34 pm

LOL[:D]
Aujouret
Silver member