film critique

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Aujouret » Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:03 pm

Are you here, Nich?
Did you used to listen to Diedre on Bkfst w/ The Beatles here in LA?
I just loved her.
Do you know what happened to her?
I know she passed away, but I never heard any details, did you?
I am not a big Chris Carter fan myself. He's ok, and I do listen to the show still, although not like I used to.
He hosted to ETS parties last Spring for the DR USA tour.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby nicholeantoinette » Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:13 pm

HI, Aujoret!

Yes I certainly used to listen to Deirdre! I believe she passed away due to complications from MS. ...I have no idea what that actually is & please don't take what I am saying here as being from a reliable source for I certainly am not! ...but I do believe that's what I read. MS. Shame to have died all alone, seems to me... And so young.

I like Chris Carter a lot though I do believe he's a bit ticked at me at the moment for some comments I made about his show yesterday. I wanted to hear GEORGE (he's heavy on my mind this time of year, naturally) not the ancient (but BRILLIANT) white album. He's doing his George tribute next week...

*big wave to another L.A. Beatlefreak!*

Going to Liverpool Days, are you? Micky Dolenz is going to tell all about his days w/ Paul in England...
nicholeantoinette

Postby Aujouret » Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:10 pm

quote:Originally posted by nicholeantoinette
HI, Aujoret!

Yes I certainly used to listen to Deirdre! I believe she passed away due to complications from MS. ...I have no idea what that actually is & please don't take what I am saying here as being from a reliable source for I certainly am not! ...but I do believe that's what I read. MS. Shame to have died all alone, seems to me... And so young.

I like Chris Carter a lot though I do believe he's a bit ticked at me at the moment for some comments I made about his show yesterday. I wanted to hear GEORGE (he's heavy on my mind this time of year, naturally) not the ancient (but BRILLIANT) white album. He's doing his George tribute next week...

*big wave to another L.A. Beatlefreak!*

Going to Liverpool Days, are you? Micky Dolenz is going to tell all about his days w/ Paul in England...

Oh, I had no idea that she had MS. So sad. What a great lady she was indeed.
Thanks for the info. Yes, I'll be listening to the George tribute next week too. Can't wait. I've got George on my mind and in my heart too.
Thank you again for the info. I tried finding out on my own and was unable too. very sweet of you.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby nicholeantoinette » Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:16 pm

quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
very sweet of you.

[:I]
nicholeantoinette

Postby Chris Speers » Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:32 pm

Please - god - no lame audience reaction shots like in get back. I hope that doesn't happen again. Are we gonna have to sit through that again? Just show me the band, Macca, and the behind the scenes stuff. The last thing i want to see is some geek fan dancing and swaying like an idiot. I'd rather see how Paul drives the band then see some dopey people waving up and down.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby nicholeantoinette » Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:24 pm

...it's actually lots of sexy dancing girls. I like it to a degree because it shows me Paul's perspective from the stage. All the signs the fans come up with are tremendous [:o)] But you know, it's PAUL; none of us can get enough of 'im!
nicholeantoinette

Postby megs » Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:23 pm

quote:Originally posted by nicholeantoinette
'im!he he[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions