just got back.....

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby megs » Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:36 pm

ok here it is =

so last night i went to the concert and it was the greatest thing that ever happened in my life. first of all his vocals were amazing like he could still sing the beatles songs and make them sound like they did on the albums back in the 60's and all the vocal stuff from DR was amazing. but basicly there was'nt a bad song in the list, band on the run was awsome so was sgt. peppers- the end was really cool. the band was really good and rusty anderson played some awsome guitar solos. the pyro-technics on live and let die was pretty cool and so was the video images for all of the songs. lonly road was awsome, but then again all the songs were. He forgot the lyrics to u never give me ur money but it was sort of funny though when he did. In the middle of the concert he started talking about massages he had, and this is basicly what he said about the massage thing:

(erie noise is coming from the stage and he says)

paul-ur massage is now ready

(audience laughs)

paul- i could writ a book aboute massages, massages i had, massages i've known, i'm gunna tell u a story aboute 2 massages i've had both are true, once when i was in Tokyo

(audience laughs)

paul-no, not that time, well any ways i walked into the massage place and there was this old chinese women and she told me to lie on the towel so i did, then she started massaging me and and then the old chinese women started singing yesterday (starts singing yesterday in an old chinese womenish voice and the audience laughs hystericaly)

paul- and then this other time i walked into the massage place and there was this broad man there and he told me to sit on the table, so i did and then the guy said:

-pretend your leg is a hollow bronze pole and then pretend ur other leg is a girrafes leg

paul- and then the guy asked me how i felt and i said like a guy with a girrafes leg and a hollow stell leg, then the guy asked me to look into his eyes and burn a hole in them with his eyes, and i remember thinkingto, jeez i just want a massage not to start another relationship.

(audience laughs)

okay and thats pauls rant about massages but im sure he'll talk about massages again at ur guys concerts but the whole massage thing was pretty funny when paul was saying it. The concert was fun though, i stood through the concert the whole time dancing and singing along even though most of the time everyone was sitting except for the die- hard fans like me who were also singing and dancing but there must of been only like 20 die - hard fans so it was a bit odd i was like standing up dancing and singing along and every single person in my section was sitting down , they all probably thought i was high or something cus they kept on staring at me cus i was one of the few people standing. The best song i think in the whole concert was sgt.-peppers/the end (some great solos from rusty on that) and like last time paul had all the band members introduce a song. Cirque de Soleil opened up for him again but that was only like 15 minutes long and on one of the songs wick plays accordion i think it was on eleanor rigby, i forget though. It was sort of funny cus at one point in the show 2 guys from cirque de soleil carried the magical piano and paul points to one of the guy who is dressed up like a weigth lifter guy and says "thats what steroids do to ya" and everyone started laughing. The songs that got the most attention were definetly 2 of the beatles songs, i saw here standing there and hello, goodbye. but the beatles songs got most the attention, wings tuff got some and the solo stuff only got attention from the like the 20 die-hard fans in the room and every one else was looking bored through the solo stuff, meanwhile im standing on my chair, dancing, and belting out the lyrics to lonly road w/ the other 20 die-hard fans.

i'll post some more stuff about the concert when i think up some more stuff to post about it but overall it was awsome concert and the best thing in my life so far[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:52 pm

Awesome, Megs. I knew you'd have the time of your life! Yeah, Paul used the same dialogue/schtick during the spring shows too. Word for word. I'm glad to hear his voice his still top-notch. I guess he's had plenty of time to rest it. Again, glad you had a great time! BTW, it's Rusty, not "dusty." [;)]
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:28 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
BTW, it's Rusty, not "dusty." [;)]
LOL
Sounds great megs, and very close to what i saw in April, except for the three different songs and deletions. I cant wait for the 10th!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:43 pm

quote:it's Rusty, not "dusty."

oppssssssssssss lol[:D]

the hyperness is coming back i might need some of that robitussin liam suggested[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:01 pm

Just say no, Megs! It starts out as a big joke. Next thing ya know, you're layin' in a gutter at 18, drool hanging out of your chapped mouth, the rats nibbling on your trousers, and the world is your toilet! But don't despair, you still have that Robitussin bottle in your hand!! What's this world coming to?? I need dinner. Bye.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:05 pm

Sorting out some sausage pie, Ramster? LOL
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:05 pm

dont worry im not a drugy[8D] i was kidding[:)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:08 pm

i always get hyper when im tired, it makes no sense at all, and i've been wicked hyper al day b/c i only got 2 hours of sleep last night

la la la la la monk-y la la la la la

ha ha ha ha ha [;)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:20 pm

quote:Sorting out some sausage pie, Ramster? LOL

I would love some! [:D] I still haven't left. This forum is addicting, man!! But I guess you already knew that. LOL

quote:i was kidding

I know you were, Megs. So was I. LOL

quote: i always get hyper when im tired, it makes no sense at all

It makes perfect sense. Often people get wired and crazy when they don't get enough sleep.
Ram1

Postby megs » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:23 pm

quote:It makes perfect sense. Often people get wired and crazy when they don't get enough sleep.
since u said that im now gunna perposly get no sleep so i can be hyper and freak people out[:o)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours