Geoff Baker, the tour, and the playlist

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:28 am

Do you think Geoff Baker gets a bit tired of going to the tour night after night (since Macca isn't like Phish or the dead and plays the same list night after night). I wonder if he actually gets bored hearing the same stuff. To me, it would be like going to bed with J-Lo every night (how can you get tired of that booty?). But sadly, i think J-LO with her Charo booty and wandering eye may get a little tired after a while. But, only after about 2 1/2 years!!

I hope Geoff Baker and other MPL peoples tries to encourage Macca to change the set-list and add and take out new songs. Macca is playing with a lot of young musicians and i am sure they would rise to the challenge of an altered play list and so would Macca who was never backed away from a challenge.

Macca should have had the Spice Girls and SClub7 open for him so that we can get a sense of the wonderful sounds coming from Jolly old England these days
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:28 am

Do you think Geoff Baker gets a bit tired of going to the tour night after night (since Macca isn't like Phish or the dead and plays the same list night after night). I wonder if he actually gets bored hearing the same stuff. To me, it would be like going to bed with J-Lo every night (how can you get tired of that booty?). But sadly, i think J-LO with her Charo booty and wandering eye may get a little tired after a while. But, only after about 2 1/2 years!!

I hope Geoff Baker and other MPL peoples tries to encourage Macca to change the set-list and add and take out new songs. Macca is playing with a lot of young musicians and i am sure they would rise to the challenge of an altered play list and so would Macca who was never backed away from a challenge.

Macca should have had the Spice Girls and SClub7 open for him so that we can get a sense of the wonderful sounds coming from Jolly old England these days
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:43 am

Yeah, I've thought the same thing about Geoff getting tired of hearing the same show every night. Although I have to say, I wouldn't be complaining if I were in his position!
Ram1

Postby megs » Sat Sep 28, 2002 7:46 pm

i never thought of it that way but i guees he would get tired of that i dont think i ever would though[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours