I don't have the patience

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Brains » Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:24 pm

Is this some evil anti-Europe plot from Paul? WHO CARES the surprise is spoiled, if you don't want that DON'T BUY IT. Now I'm going to have to download the album, I'm not going to pay the extra shipping costs etc. Too bad, less income for the record company...

Paul, come to Europe, please [:(]
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:26 pm

quote:Originally posted by Brains
Paul, come to Europe, please [:(]

Here, HERE!
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:29 pm

You Euros and your sad faces. LOL J/K. Seriously guys, Paul McCartney, ex-Beatle, ex-Wing, phenomenal solo artist, WILL INDEED come to Europe. But he already has other countries lined up first. He will get there! Keep your knickers on.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:34 pm

quote:Originally posted by RedRoseSpeedway
You Euros and your sad faces. LOL J/K. Seriously guys, Paul McCartney, ex-Beatle, ex-Wing, phenomenal solo artist, WILL INDEED come to Europe. But he already has other countries lined up first. He will get there! Keep your knickers on.

OK, OK, I promise not to streak during the show . . . [;)]

It's just a bit odd, why he is leaving Europe for so long, touring other places. It's not right, I tell you, it's not right! [:0]
Liam OSM

Postby Brains » Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:45 pm

But when we get to hear I've Got A Feeling and maybe I've Had Enough, Letting Go or other Wings rockers, I'm willing to forgive him[;)].
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:05 pm

I know he will come. I just don't understand why he doesn't releases the DVD and CD all over the world on the same day. Is he affraid that we won't get tickets to see the show after we've seen the dvd or heard the cd? That's crazy. For old Wings Rockers. Juniors Farm, Beware My love, Rockshow and Getting Closer will be fine, thanks.
For Beatles songs. I would like to hear Helter Skelter, Honey Pie, Long tall Sally and a live version of A day in the life would be awesome.
I would feel better if I knew when Paul will play here so I can get my tickets and look forward to the show. Now we have nothing.........
Thomas

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:07 pm

Agreed . . . although ADITL has little chance of happening as it was more John's than Paul's. But some of those others you mentioned would be nice - especially Beware My Love . . . [8D]
Liam OSM

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:35 pm

I know it ADITL is more a John song. But since we're waitng so long we deserve a little extra [8D]
Thomas

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:37 pm

I see your point. In My Life would be a good one to do, or Strawberry Fields, or Mind Games, or Imagine, or Jealous Guy, or practically anything . . . [:D]
Liam OSM

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:52 pm

Daytripper, She loves you, I'm the walrus, come together, Nowhere man. From Johns solo stuff I would suggest Imagine. But we're coming for Paul so 1 or 2 John songs will be enough and then I'll prefer ADITL and Come Together
Thomas

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours