I don't have the patience

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:56 am

Pretty cool, those story's about live cd's en dvd's but we can't enjoy them.
Í was really looking forward to those releases but the fact that they won't be released in Europe is a verry big disapointment.
If Paul doe Australia firts we perhaps have to wait for almost a year.
And please don't start about tha fact that we're gonna have the coolest shows. I want to see him play live, I want to watch the dvd and I want to hear the live cd. And I don't want to wait for another year or so.
I'm pretty sure that my fellow European forummembers agree with me.

[V][:(!]
Thomas

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:56 am

Pretty cool, those story's about live cd's en dvd's but we can't enjoy them.
Í was really looking forward to those releases but the fact that they won't be released in Europe is a verry big disapointment.
If Paul doe Australia firts we perhaps have to wait for almost a year.
And please don't start about tha fact that we're gonna have the coolest shows. I want to see him play live, I want to watch the dvd and I want to hear the live cd. And I don't want to wait for another year or so.
I'm pretty sure that my fellow European forummembers agree with me.

[V][:(!]
Thomas

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:02 am

Thomas, I hear what you're saying, and I can understand your situation. I would be upset if I had to wait so long too. But man, that's what the internet is for. (See my rant about that today in the George thread.) The internet opens up all kinds of possibilities, man. You DON'T have to wait to get the DVD or live CD. You can get it when EVERYBODY ELSE gets it. That's what internet stores like Amazon.com are for. Just order it. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but you guys overseas are just gonna have to wait. If you guys got the tour first, then WE'D have to wait. Either way, somebody's gonna have to wait. He'll be there!! Give him a chance. You'll see him, buddy.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:06 am

From "The Insider"....

"word has it that they're gong to be putting at least 30 songs in the DVD. 30 in that and 36 on the album. Both of which are apparentlly coming out in stores on November 26th. Although they're only coming out in the places where we'll have played (US, Canada, Latin America, Oz etc.). We don't want to spoil the surprise for you guys where we haven't played yet (operative word being 'yet') by revealing the show to place before we play it there. So the Brits and Euros are going to have to wait a bit."

The "Insider" obviously didn't think that these other countries will STILL be able to purchase the DVD and CD if they want. (Like over the internet, as I mentioned.) They just won't be PHYSICALLY in overseas STORES on Nov. 26th. Still doesn't prevent you from purchasing them.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:35 am

Well, in that case, I might buy it online. But does that mean that Paul is going to be playing in Europe at some point . . . hopefully soonish!
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:42 am

YES, LIAM!!!! After Latin America and OZ.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:46 am

Sounds good to me! At last!
Liam OSM

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:15 pm

I'm not from the stone age. I know that I can buy these items over the internet. There are record stores here who will import cd's that aren't released in Holland so the cd won't be a problem. The DVD will be more difficult because they have those regional codes or something like that. A dvd that is released in the US can't be played on a pvd-player from Europe.
Thomas

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:19 pm

Yeah, but they can probably be played on your computer.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:44 pm

Well, my computer doesn't have a DVD player, and I don't have a "proper" one anyway, so the DVD is out for me, but the CD, I am very interested in.
Liam OSM

Next

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours