Are you kidding me?

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Are you kidding me?

Postby Fishman » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:46 am

This is the most surreal thing i have seen yet, Geoff Baker replying to a guy called KIng kameamea! What's next?, is George Martin dropping by for cake and coffee?

People heed my advice, go outside, enjoy the autumn weather, mow your lawn, go on a date for Pete's Sake! If you are posting over 1000 times you are a cult member not a fan!

MOre wisdom from the depths of the sea to come,

As always I am the Fishman
Fishman
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:22 am

Are you kidding me?

Postby Fishman » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:46 am

This is the most surreal thing i have seen yet, Geoff Baker replying to a guy called KIng kameamea! What's next?, is George Martin dropping by for cake and coffee?

People heed my advice, go outside, enjoy the autumn weather, mow your lawn, go on a date for Pete's Sake! If you are posting over 1000 times you are a cult member not a fan!

MOre wisdom from the depths of the sea to come,

As always I am the Fishman
Fishman
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:22 am

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Wed Sep 25, 2002 1:51 pm

Dude, you are soooooooooooooooooooo lame. Do you really think people are that stupid? Everyone knows you're Kameamea. You're really weak, man.

quote:MOre wisdom from the depths of the sea to come,


I sure hope not. Mike, I thought you banned this freak. If you haven't, I sure hope you do.
RedRoseSpeedway
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 1:02 pm
Location: USA

Postby Fishman » Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:42 pm

quote:Originally posted by RedRoseSpeedway
Dude, you are soooooooooooooooooooo lame. Do you really think people are that stupid? Everyone knows you're Kameamea. You're really weak, man.

quote:MOre wisdom from the depths of the sea to come,


I sure hope not. Mike, I thought you banned this freak. If you haven't, I sure hope you do.
The fishman swims in many waters but none have been so polluted by false accusations, But thanks to the red rose I have seen it is my duty to stay hear and educate you all in the ways of the fish.

P.S. I know it was the real Geoff Baker, that's what is so PATHETIC about it.
Fishman
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:22 am

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:47 pm

It is not a false accusation. Judging from your previous posts on this site AND the official site, there is no doubt in my mind that you're Kameamea. Furthermore, your post doesn't make any sense. So you're calling Geoff Baker pathetic because he responded to YOUR post? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Furthermore, it's a tad bit funny that you are only concerned with topics related to King Kameamea or other topics that create contraversy. The jig is up, Kameamea. You're a VERY bad actor.
RedRoseSpeedway
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 1:02 pm
Location: USA

Postby megs » Wed Sep 25, 2002 6:22 pm

dude we can easily tell u r Kameamea just from ur posts so dont bother hidding it[8D]
User avatar
megs
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:28 am
Location: USA...near Boston

Postby dsnito » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:43 pm

Mr.Fishman why do you care so much for our "freakness"?? Leave us with our "sillieness", man!! We're just having fun here!!
Hahaha... And we have here a parallel world known as "Maccaland", ain't it fun??? We're completely mad, can't ya see?? [:p][:p] HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA(hysterical laugh) LOL[:D]

Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby Fishman » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:40 am

quote:Originally posted by RedRoseSpeedway
It is not a false accusation. Judging from your previous posts on this site AND the official site, there is no doubt in my mind that you're Kameamea. Furthermore, your post doesn't make any sense. So you're calling Geoff Baker pathetic because he responded to YOUR post? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Furthermore, it's a tad bit funny that you are only concerned with topics related to King Kameamea or other topics that create contraversy. The jig is up, Kameamea. You're a VERY bad actor.
So what your saying is that I play such a big part in your life that you are now tracking my appearances. Again I say to you Dance, Monkey, Dance!!!!

PS I heard about the interview Paul is supposed to do in Playgirl. Maybe Ram, and the Red Rose can tell us how it turns out!!
Fishman
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:22 am

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:13 am

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
Mr.Fishman why do you care so much for our "freakness"?? Leave us with our "sillieness", man!! We're just having fun here!!
Hahaha... And we have here a parallel world known "Maccaland", ain't it fun??? We're completely mad, can't ya see?? [:p][:p] HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA(hysterical laughs) LOL[:D]

Peace.


Nito - just ignore the twerp. He's clearly a very sad individual who has nothing better to do with his time than to try and stir up discord in places like this. The sooner Mike gives him the boot, the better.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 4657
Joined: Sun May 12, 2002 10:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:17 am

Yeah really. Mike, please do something about this jerk. He's disrupting the forum. He's done it before and he's still doing it.
RedRoseSpeedway
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 1:02 pm
Location: USA

Next

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron