She's leaving homes 2002

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

She's leaving homes 2002

Postby Chris Speers » Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:07 am

I thought you got the name of the song wrong. The song is called "She's leaving homes ". There were reports that it was She's leaving home...No..She's leaving homes is a 2002 version. Yeah, booy...

An ode to a street girl who leaves her home-boy. She's leaving Homes is Paul's answer to critics who think he lacks street credibility. I gots to give my boy Macca his props..
He changed a Beatles classic into a Gansta's paradise...

"Wednesday morning at 5:00 as the crips get in...."

"She's leaving homes......bye...bye..."

"Picks up the glock millimeter...that's lying there..."

"standing alone at the top of the crib....she breaks down and cries to her husband....baby girl's gone".....
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:27 am

Is this serious, or just your sense of humour at work? I'm confused . . .
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Thomas » Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:55 am

what instrument does Paul play on She's leaving Home? Bass?
Thomas

Postby Brains » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:03 am

Liam, haven't you figured out Chris's sense of humour yet? Shinestar once believed a Paul-Ozzy story by Chris, in which Paul bit off the head of a bat or something [:D].
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:05 am

Paul doesn't play any instruments on "She's leaving Homes". He just shows up with a doo-rag on his head and walks around wearing Allen Iversons jersey and menaces around the stage acting mean, nasty, and surly. Several long-term fans have been bewildered by the loveable Beatles attitude change. Sources close to MAcca say "He loves it" and in Milaukee he nearly got carried away and came close to slapping the taste out of Abe Labourel's mouth at the end of "She's leaving homes"...It was only when Wix and Rusty talked him down that he snapped out of it and turned into cute Loveable Paul who immediately went to the piano and sang "My Love"..
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:05 am

Well, I wasn't really believing it was serious, I wanted to rule out the possibility. Honest.
Liam OSM

Postby Brains » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:43 am

quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
Paul doesn't play any instruments on "She's leaving Homes". He just shows up with a doo-rag on his head and walks around wearing Allen Iversons jersey and menaces around the stage acting mean, nasty, and surly. Several long-term fans have been bewildered by the loveable Beatles attitude change. Sources close to MAcca say "He loves it" and in Milaukee he nearly got carried away and came close to slapping the taste out of Abe Labourel's mouth at the end of "She's leaving homes"...It was only when Wix and Rusty talked him down that he snapped out of it and turned into cute Loveable Paul who immediately went to the piano and sang "My Love"..

This post must have ruled out that possibility [:D][:D]
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:46 am

quote:Originally posted by Brains
quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers

This post must have ruled out that possibility [:D][:D]

I didn't see that until just now - it appeared while I was writing about ruling out the possibility. It's not the first time some more posts have sneaked onto the thread while I've been writing a post, either!
Liam OSM

Postby megs » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:38 pm

quote:Gansta's paradise...

"been spending most my life living in a gansta's paradise"-weird al yankoviz

dont ask[:p]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:30 pm

yankovic.[:p]