Cheers for Mike!

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Cheers for Mike!

Postby Chris Speers » Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:15 pm

Mike,
Many thanks for the good service you provide. It's at times like this when we anticipate the set list and your site enables us to get the set list and a tour report on the night of the tour [:D]before the Rolling Stone, People, Musician magazines come out. I remember in '89 reading weeks and weeks later about the ROtterdame show in Oct ' 89 and being psyched about him doing Abbey Road and Pepper.

Three Cheers for Mike and the great fans who gives us reports! [:D]

[;)]

I feel one with the McCartney community...so much right now ..I feel like giving one of the canned answers that Paul always gives in interviews...

I sang "It's getting better", the sweet uptempo kind of thing and John sang "It couldn't get much worse"...you know kind of the terse, sort of sarcastic line....
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Cheers for Mike!

Postby Chris Speers » Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:15 pm

Mike,
Many thanks for the good service you provide. It's at times like this when we anticipate the set list and your site enables us to get the set list and a tour report on the night of the tour [:D]before the Rolling Stone, People, Musician magazines come out. I remember in '89 reading weeks and weeks later about the ROtterdame show in Oct ' 89 and being psyched about him doing Abbey Road and Pepper.

Three Cheers for Mike and the great fans who gives us reports! [:D]

[;)]

I feel one with the McCartney community...so much right now ..I feel like giving one of the canned answers that Paul always gives in interviews...

I sang "It's getting better", the sweet uptempo kind of thing and John sang "It couldn't get much worse"...you know kind of the terse, sort of sarcastic line....
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:31 pm

My, Chris, you're in a chipper mood today! But I agree with you wholeheartedly. Mike is the man! This site is the shiznit.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:16 am

Again, I am in total agreement. Without the Mikester, we wouldn't have:

A - this amazing site
B - this totally cool forum

I rest my case. Mike, you are THE MAN!

Hey - don't y'all think this should be in the "www.macca-central.com" forum?
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours