set list Back in the USA

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:10 am

Yes--he changed 3 or 4 from feb 90 to the arena tour in the summer of 90. He added the lennon medly as well. I hope he doesn't drop anything from DR. And remember--his next "tours" are Driving Mexico, and Driving Japan, so i think he still plans on doing the new ones, which is more than fine by me.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:35 pm

YOKO!!!!
What have you been smoking, Chris?
LOL!!!
She'd probably wanna do a hour long set of "Don't worry, Kyoko", truly one of the most lyrically brillant songs of our time.
Wouldn't the audience just love that?!
Are we all gonna be staying up all night for the set list?
Oh yeah. I'm hoping around midnight west coast time.
I must remember that whatever he plays- there is bound to be one song that I don't care for and I'll go buy goodies during that song. It works out good. No long lines and I get back before it's finished.
Anyway, thanks for the laugh, Chris.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:40 pm

Shame on you AUJ!!! LOL. get yer goodies BEFORE the show. [:D] I've read many rumors about Another Girl, Michelle, and I'll follow the sun....expanding to 40 songs ect. Now it sounds like hes dropping Vanilla Sky and some others. Should be interesting. 36 would be great---40 would be unbelievable! I'll be checking after midnight, for sure. I cant wait for Oct 10th!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:43 pm

i cant wait to see the set list. only 10 days left yeah[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:47 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Shame on you AUJ!!! LOL. get yer goodies BEFORE the show. [:D] I've read many rumors about Another Girl, Michelle, and I'll follow the sun....expanding to 40 songs ect. Now it sounds like hes dropping Vanilla Sky and some others. Should be interesting. 36 would be great---40 would be unbelievable! I'll be checking early in the AM for sure---after midnight, for sure. I cant wait for Oct 10th!!

Yes, shame on me. Actually the ETS buses get to the venues kind of late and you know how long the lines are! Jeez. Last May I had to get my goodies at the second concert I attended. This time this old poor woman can only see one show, so I am planning ahead. (And thank you, my Sweet Lord, for letting me see Paul again! I don't mean to sound ungrateful.)
I'll never sleep tonight. I'm watching my Staples bootleg video of the May 5 show. I still pinch myself. I was there.[:D]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours