PAUL, HEAR THE CRIES OF A FAN!!

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:49 pm

quote:Originally posted by heyjude65
Hi all

Hey Jude here. It's been a while since I've posted, have an illness in the family that's kept me away from my computer and a lot of other things, but I try to check in from time to time to read the posts. Was that King guy for real? I still can't believe all I was reading from him. When I saw Paul flub the words to "YNGMYM", I laughed my head off. I really thought at that moment he had forgotten and it just made him seem more down to earth, you know? I realized later that he was doing it at all the shows (on purpose) and it still seemed funny to me. I love to hear a song played the way you expect to hear it when at a concert, but jeez, sometimes ya gotta lighten up.
I have tickets to see Paul at the Fleet Center on Sept 30 and flub or no flub I plan to enjoy that show to the max.

Even if I don't post all the time, I read through to try to keep up with any interesting info. I've learned so much here and I absolutely love the varied opinions on songs, albums, etc. This is an awesome Macca site and the likes of the "King" can't change that.

LONG LIVE MACCA CENTRAL!!!!!

GREAT post,Hey Jude. I hope all is now well with your family. I agree with everything that you said. Welcome back and have a great time at the concert!!! The King has been banned, by the way.[:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:02 pm

And I totally agree about your comments about the site. I have learned a whole bunch here from our fellow forum posters. Great way to share our love for Macca. Long Live Macca-Central for sure!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:27 pm

Jude--Let me second that. First of all, you sound like a stand up guy. It's great to see you back here on the forum, and I hope that whenever you get a chance, you'll post some messages, because I always enjoy your posts. You've got the right idea, man. And I agree with everything you've said. Long live Macca Central!
Ram1

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours