PAUL, HEAR THE CRIES OF A FAN!!

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

PAUL, HEAR THE CRIES OF A FAN!!

Postby KK (booted) » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:38 pm

When it happens you think to yourself. Oh, that's just Paul, ha ha ha. He's so funny, ha ha ha.....corny but funny (because it's Paul) ha ha ha" .......Then you remember the feeling that you had when you heard the first few notes of the song being played....You remember thinking to yourself,"Wow, I'm going to hear Paul McCartney play "You Never Give Me Your Money" solo on the piano!" Remember how you couldn't believe what you were hearing! Remember when you began to settle in so you could take in the enormity of it all! THEN HE DOES IT! Then he goes into the "cutesy" Paul routine, ruining the whole song and mood. Don't you remember thinking to yourself, "Imagine if he played it right! Imagine if he played it right!!!! Then he does the same thing night after night after night after night night after night after night after night.......

Paul, PLEASE, hear the cries of your fans! Do a first-rate version of "You Never Give Me Your Money"!!! We will cheer you wildly for it!
KK (booted)

Postby Ram1 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:32 pm

Dude, this is pretty sad. This is your THIRD thread on this subject. And you're the only one complaining. Mike, PLEASE get rid of this loser. Now, King, totally blast me, as I know you will. But you know what? I don't care. My ignore button is ON.

Oooh, baby, you couldn't have done a worse thing to me...
If you'da taken an arrow and run it right through me. ooooh.
Ram1

Postby KK (booted) » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:40 pm

quote:
Dude, this is pretty sad. This is your THIRD thread on this subject. And you're the only one complaining. Mike, PLEASE get rid of this loser. Now, King, totally blast me, as I know you will. But you know what? I don't care. My ignore button is ON.

Ram, honestly, tell me. You weren't thinking along the same lines when you heard the opening chords of that song? How psyched you were at what you were about to hear? C'mon, you were as caught up in it as the rest of us were. When he decided to go into his "cutesy" Paul routine it ruined it for the rest of us who wanted to hear a classic Beatle song. But I guess that you would prefer all new words to all of his songs because even that would be great! No?
KK (booted)

Postby JettRyder » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:43 pm

NEWS HEADLINES OF THE FUTURE

IRATE MCCARTNEY FAN JUMPS OFF ATLANTIC CITY PIER

Last night before a packed house at the Boardwalk Hall, a fan stricken with rage and delirium ran through the hall screaming after Paul McCartney had apparently forgotten the lyrics to the song "You Never Give Me Your Money"..............................
JettRyder

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:48 pm

Hey Ram, obviously this guy doesn't read very well. Hey...erm.."King", how many times are you gonna say that we think Paul can do no wrong? Nobody's saying that. There are some McCartney songs that I think are awful. But we're not sitting here obsessing over one tiny aspect of a Paul McCartney concert. I REALLY REALLY wish you wouldn't go to that concert. There are so many other deserving people, who are not jerks, that would be willing to go in your place. And just to state the obvious, don't you realize nobody here likes you? Oh I'm sorry, I guess you relish the fact that nobody here likes you. Because all you want is attention. Grow up, guy.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:49 pm

LOL, JettRyder.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Wings » Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:40 pm

The King is dead. And if i wanted any crap from you King Kameamea I would go over there and squeeze your head. Now learn how to walk on your hands and teach your ass to smile
Wings

Postby Ram1 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:43 pm

Wings--Hey there. It's good to see you again, buddy. Hope to see you on here more often.

Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:55 pm

king, NEWS FLASH....no one cares. Move on to another subject.

robitussin rules!
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby KK (booted) » Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:45 am

Paul, your fans are clammoring for you to skip the "cutesy" Paul act and play the song correctly! Your fans have had enough of the "I can't remember the words" routine. Don't let your fans down. Please play the song....THE RIGHT WAY!

Thanks

Your Fans
KK (booted)

Next

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours