Columbus, OH concert date set

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby jetjackson » Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:39 am

Yipee!! Just heard on TV this morning and then confirmed on Ticketmaster that Paul will be here in Columbus, OH on Oct.10th.I flew to FL from OH this past spring to hear Paul and NOW he is coming to Columbus!! Oh well, can't get enough of a good (great) thing!! I am so happy. Tickets go on sale this Saturday (July 20)
jetjackson

Postby jetjackson » Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:39 am

Yipee!! Just heard on TV this morning and then confirmed on Ticketmaster that Paul will be here in Columbus, OH on Oct.10th.I flew to FL from OH this past spring to hear Paul and NOW he is coming to Columbus!! Oh well, can't get enough of a good (great) thing!! I am so happy. Tickets go on sale this Saturday (July 20)
jetjackson

Postby cbaer » Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:25 pm

Too cool, awesome! I just may have to come to Columbus from Dallas.

goo goo ga joob
cbaer

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:32 pm

I couldn't get any descent seats for the wisconson show. I got on the ticketmaster site right at ten and they only had nose bleed seats available. So I was really depressed and clicked on the columbus date an hour after they went on sale and ninth row center seats came up!!!!! well I went to submit my order and it denied it. I typed a wrong number for my credit card. So I had to back up and redo it.
I wanted to die! Anyway I still ended up in the first secion on the floor, but not ninth row.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:32 pm

Man, you guys are in for a TREAT!! The second leg should be even better than the first. I'm sure Macca is gonna add a few different songs in there. I would love to go to the Atlantic City show, (the closest place to DC), but I doubt I'll have the money or time for this one. Now when he came to DC the first time around, there was pretty much nothing holding me back. I probably would have not eaten for a week so I could see him. Best show of my life. Man, I wanna see Paul again so bad!! I know it's gonna make me sick to my stomach every time I hear reviews from the second leg. Oh well, I got to see him. I guess I'm just being greedy now.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:21 pm

Scrod---let me know if you need any directions to the Schott--with all the road stuff going on now, it would be tough to tell you the best way---Once OSU starts Fall term, it should be better.

Straight to the center of everything right....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:45 pm

Got the tickets finally--now I have to endure the long wait!! But--it's well worth it!

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:17 am

Mine just came in the mail today!!! They went strait into the fire proof safe. I'm still going to throw the safe out the window if there should be a fire. You can't be too careful you know.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:28 pm

Good idea, Scrod--I consider them to be gold. :)

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:10 pm

Just want to throw this out there, LOL. Paul, if any of your people are checking in, you and the band can bunk down at the 628 house after the show in Columbus. You must bring your acoustic and Heather though. LOL
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Next

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours