McCartney - new song added to the set list

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:40 am

Paul is a huge fan of 70's detective shows. Any truth to the rumour that he is going to do a cover version of "Keep your eye on the sparrow" as a tribute to Robert Blake, in his hour of darkness as part of the tour when he comes back around.

I think McCartney enjoys 70's tunes because he did a version of the hustle not to long ago.

I have heard that he is going to show pictures on the big screen of Robert Blake as baretta, a tribute to recently deceased Vegas and Spencer for hire star Robert Uhrich, Bareeta's parakeet Fred, and other pictures of Blake in his younger years as Mickey on the Little Rascals.

Seriously, i think and so does Paul that the LAPD is framing an inoocent man. I think more of Bobby Blake's friends like Paul should support him
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:40 am

Paul is a huge fan of 70's detective shows. Any truth to the rumour that he is going to do a cover version of "Keep your eye on the sparrow" as a tribute to Robert Blake, in his hour of darkness as part of the tour when he comes back around.

I think McCartney enjoys 70's tunes because he did a version of the hustle not to long ago.

I have heard that he is going to show pictures on the big screen of Robert Blake as baretta, a tribute to recently deceased Vegas and Spencer for hire star Robert Uhrich, Bareeta's parakeet Fred, and other pictures of Blake in his younger years as Mickey on the Little Rascals.

Seriously, i think and so does Paul that the LAPD is framing an inoocent man. I think more of Bobby Blake's friends like Paul should support him
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours