Argentina and Brazil concerts

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Argentina and Brazil concerts

Postby pologallagher » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:13 am

Hi!
I live in Perú and had to travel to Argentina to see PAul MCCartney live for the first time in my life!!. I've been a Beatles fanatic since I was 11-12 and now in my early 30's finally have the chance to make my dream come true. It was nor or never, remember that the last time Paul came to Southamerica was in 1993. And I think he will never come back here anymore..very sadly to say.
And it's a pity he wont come here more often....because among other things the crowds in Brazil and Argentina are very energetic, they chant and jump all the concert and give you a unique experience.
In the beginning of the concert I was ready for venus and mars....and the first surprise of the night was that he began with Magical mistery tour....I dont know if for the 1st time on the trour...but it was such a great feeling to be surprised like this. I was also celebrating my birthday that day (11/11) so it was truly the best celebration and the best day of my life.
I met a lot of people from Chile, Colombia, Perú and other countries that gathered together with that common bond that is music and in this particular case The Beatles.
The show was excellent..more than I expected (given the fact that he gave a 3 hours show the previous night). He even played Bluebird. 35 or 36 songs and the 2:50 show happened like a dream...all the people around me screaming and hysterical....we couldn't believe our eyes.
The band was excellent as always is, Rusty is a great guitar player and has lots of charisma with the audience.
I want the people from southamerica to share their experiencies on the argentinean or brazil concerts here. And somehow let Paul know how important he is to us and the power that he has to change our lives and make them a lot better.
Best regards,

Paulo
pologallagher

Re: Argentina and Brazil concerts

Postby eggman1979 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Last night, in Sao Paulo, Paul fall while leaving the stage. But don't worry, he seems to be OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepEPYFWjkc
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby EddieV » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:20 am

Take it easy Macca, you´re not a young anymore
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mickey409 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 am