Paul McCartney Argentina soundcheck

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Paul McCartney Argentina soundcheck

Postby pmc27 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:19 am

Hi you all!
I went to both concerts in Argentina and the soundcheck for the first one (november 10th).
He didn't play Hot As Sun, but he played Celebration.

The video of the fans on stage with Paul is mine, but my Youtube account have been cancelled... A friend of mine uploaded again to his account.

Being there, at the concerts, was the best experience of my life. Not to mention that I've got Paul's guitar pick and Abe's drumsticks!!!!

Oh, one more thing... We've been so lucky, because Paul played for 90 minutes in the soundcheck, but on november 11th was only half an hour long. And in Brasil he cancelled one soundcheck because of the rain.

And I loved to hear MMT the second night, totally surprised!
pmc27

Re: Paul McCartney Argentina soundcheck

Postby Jeff in Ohio » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Thanks to everyone who posted youtube links on this thread. I've watched them just now, and it's great to see the fans. Seems no matter what part of the world he plays, the crowds come out in massive numbers, including plenty of young people who weren't even born yet during the Beatles era. Paul is now a great ambassador for peace, love, and a positive outlook on life. We could all use a bit more of that right about now. Keep going Paul!!
I'm painting a room in a colorful way, and when my mind is wandering, there I will go.
Jeff in Ohio

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours