I've Got Extra Tickets For Toronto & Pittsburgh!

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

I've Got Extra Tickets For Toronto & Pittsburgh!

Postby linclink » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 pm

I don't know how to use "Personal Message"/PM here (if we even have that option?)...but I'm OK with giving out my email address to you folks here (especially since I can always edit it out)...
That's- "HareDurga@yahoo.com"

I've got floor seats for the Toronto show on Aug. 8th, and both Pittsburgh Shows on Aug. 18 & 19. The 19th is the current tour closer. Email me if you are interested/in need of tickets.
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Re: I've Got Extra Tickets For Toronto & Pittsburgh!

Postby linclink » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:11 am

linclink wrote:I don't know how to use "Personal Message"/PM here (if we even have that option?)...but I'm OK with giving out my email address to you folks here (especially since I can always edit it out)...
That's- "HareDurga@yahoo.com"

I've got floor seats for the Toronto show on Aug. 8th, and both Pittsburgh Shows on Aug. 18 & 19. The 19th is the current tour closer. Email me if you are interested/in need of tickets.

FYI- All the seats are pretty amazing floor seats. For me, it's floor seats, or stay home & look for floor seats at another show...they weren't cheap- cost $275-280 per ticket. I'd like to, at least, cover my costs. Toronto tickets are row 44 (though that's still close because Toronto doesn't section them off in thirds with spaces in between like Pittsburgh does). Pittsburgh on Aug. 18th are two pair, one 23rd row , one 24th- both pairs on on the side sections (front of the second section back- first section has 18 rows). Aug. 19th are one pair 29th row on the side (again second section back).
Also, I have the Toronto tickets in hand. I ordered the Pittsburgh shows from the official website as soon as they went on sale, and the company that handles them mails them out 2 weeks before the show.
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours