Mexico City

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Mexico City

Postby derekjdavis » Tue May 18, 2010 10:31 am

I think Paul will do Back Seat of My Car. What say you?

Derek
Getting Better All The Time
derekjdavis

Re: Mexico City

Postby eggman1979 » Tue May 18, 2010 10:58 am

It would be freaking awesome if it happens and disapointing if it don't. I mean, he performs Mull of Kintyre only on Canada and Scotland, Freedom only in the US, Volare in Rome, Back in the USSR twice in Moscow, Wonderful Christmas time only in UK, he played Mrs. Vanderbilt for the first time because the ucranians asked him to, so...why not???
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979

Postby derekjdavis » Tue May 18, 2010 12:05 pm

eggman1979 wrote:It would be freaking awesome if it happens and disapointing if it don't. I mean, he performs Mull of Kintyre only on Canada and Scotland, Freedom only in the US, Volare in Rome, Back in the USSR twice in Moscow, Wonderful Christmas time only in UK, he played Mrs. Vanderbilt for the first time because the ucranians asked him to, so...why not???

Very good points! I hope someone will have it on youtube soon after the concert!
derekjdavis

Postby james1985 » Tue May 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Really hope he does
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby eggman1979 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:48 pm

derekjdavis wrote:
eggman1979 wrote:It would be freaking awesome if it happens and disapointing if it don't. I mean, he performs Mull of Kintyre only on Canada and Scotland, Freedom only in the US, Volare in Rome, Back in the USSR twice in Moscow, Wonderful Christmas time only in UK, he played Mrs. Vanderbilt for the first time because the ucranians asked him to, so...why not???

Very good points! I hope someone will have it on youtube soon after the concert!

If it happens you can count with my video of it, I have good seats for the first concert, I will be at 40 or 50 meters away from the stage. I'm even prepared for it cause I think he'll announce it before singing it, something like "I think this song is kinda famous over here!!!". I'm only concerned cause rain season is just starting, I'm almost sure that it will rain that day.
eggman1979

Postby jgkojak » Tue May 18, 2010 1:50 pm

[youtube]I'm only concerned cause rain season is just starting, I'm almost sure that it will rain that day.[/youtube]

You've never felt the rain, my friend, until you've felt it running down your back...
Everyone's talkin' 'bout the President
We all chip in for a bag of cement
jgkojak
Supporter
Supporter

Postby jgkojak » Tue May 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Everyone's talkin' 'bout the President
We all chip in for a bag of cement
jgkojak
Supporter
Supporter

Postby derekjdavis » Tue May 18, 2010 2:57 pm

If it happens you can count with my video of it, I have good seats for the first concert, I will be at 40 or 50 meters away from the stage. I'm even prepared for it cause I think he'll announce it before singing it, something like "I think this song is kinda famous over here!!!". I'm only concerned cause rain season is just starting, I'm almost sure that it will rain that day.[/quote]

Awesome! You're so lucky! I just saw him in Hollywood and am now hoping to catch him in SF!!! Oh yeah!! Wish I could get great seats though. I don't have a lot of money lol
derekjdavis

Postby Paola McCartney » Mon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm

The Back Seat Of My Car would be more than awesome! I asked for it a million times on the live chat past week, I really hope he does it!
I sincerely can't wait until Thursday and Friday! I will have tickets really near to the stage on the first one, row 13...wanna cry.... ^:)^
Paola McCartney

Postby eggman1979 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:02 pm

This is the perfect time for doing it. Come on Paul, It's now or never!
Last edited by eggman1979 on Tue May 25, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eggman1979

Next

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours