Good Evening Europe: Berlin Dec 3 2009 (slideshow)

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Good Evening Europe: Berlin Dec 3 2009 (slideshow)

Postby eggman1979 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Mike wrote:
Awesoman wrote:Very cool that he's thrown in "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" as well as "And I Love Her". Other than a rare performace of the latter song on that Unplugged album, I don't believe he's ever played either song before during his solo career. I'm wondering if there are plans to release an exclusive Good Evening Europe live album, similar to when he put out Back In The World.

That would be nice cuz it only makes sense they are going to be even tighter than the recent 2009 summer tour, but with all the criticism about GENYC floating around, there probably would be more criticism about a whole new CD for just 3 different songs.

Well, he did that a few years ago (Back in the US/Back in the world CDs), didn't he? There are fans like me who would buy a possible Good evening Europe just to have three new songs played live, no matter the critics.
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979

Re: Good Evening Europe: Berlin Dec 3 2009 (slideshow)

Postby cd1500rpm » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:58 pm

eggman1979 wrote:
Mike wrote:
Awesoman wrote:Very cool that he's thrown in "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" as well as "And I Love Her". Other than a rare performace of the latter song on that Unplugged album, I don't believe he's ever played either song before during his solo career. I'm wondering if there are plans to release an exclusive Good Evening Europe live album, similar to when he put out Back In The World.

That would be nice cuz it only makes sense they are going to be even tighter than the recent 2009 summer tour, but with all the criticism about GENYC floating around, there probably would be more criticism about a whole new CD for just 3 different songs.

Well, he did that a few years ago (Back in the US/Back in the world CDs), didn't he? There are fans like me who would buy a possible Good evening Europe just to have three new songs played live, no matter the critics.

If a Good Evening Europe were to be released I'm thinking it wouldn't be until next spring. I would definitely be craving for something new to watch by then. $25 for a different concert with only 3 new songs is still worth it to me.
cd1500rpm

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours