My Take On English Tea

Post your original songs lyrics & links to your mp3s.

Moderator: Mike

My Take On English Tea

Postby derekjdavis » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:37 am

A cover of English Tea. I play all the instruments. I work with a cheap keyboard so bear with me! lol


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWs1S33JynM


Derek
Getting Better All The Time
derekjdavis
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby Mark Rink » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:14 pm

:pukel
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:13 pm

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby chris » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm

derek, I think it takes balls to put yourself out there like that.

Mark, way to stay classy.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
User avatar
chris
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3751
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:22 pm
Location: Chicago, U.S.A

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby derekjdavis » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Mark Rink wrote::pukel

:sad:
Getting Better All The Time
derekjdavis
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby jjs » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 pm

derekjdavis wrote:A cover of English Tea. I play all the instruments. I work with a cheap keyboard so bear with me! lol


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWs1S33JynM


Derek



You have a career waiting for you in dramatic soundtrack music.
JJS

Wip, wop, wim and wham... indeed!
jjs
Bronze member
Bronze member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:39 pm

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby jjs » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Mark Rink wrote::pukel



wow what an ass
JJS

Wip, wop, wim and wham... indeed!
jjs
Bronze member
Bronze member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:39 pm

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby derekjdavis » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 am

jjs wrote:
derekjdavis wrote:A cover of English Tea. I play all the instruments. I work with a cheap keyboard so bear with me! lol


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWs1S33JynM


Derek



You have a career waiting for you in dramatic soundtrack music.




Wow thank you!
Getting Better All The Time
derekjdavis
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 pm

chris wrote:derek, I think it takes balls to put yourself out there like that.

Mark, way to stay classy.

well thanks Chris :YMHUG:
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:13 pm

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 pm

jjs wrote:
Mark Rink wrote::pukel



wow what an ass

hey jj hows Yoko Dildo Ono been treating ya ?


wip wop wam...indeed you dic
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:13 pm

Re: My Take On English Tea

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:06 pm

That was great! ^:)^
The World is a tangled up necklace of Pearls
User avatar
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 2804
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:12 pm
Location: Canada

Next

Return to Original Songs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron