Best concert ending

Discussion for other music & artists

Moderator: Mike

Best concert ending

Postby EddieV » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:54 am

I just downloaded Pearl Jam from Reading Festival this year and what a reat ending on their concert there:

Baba O´Riley straight into Yellow Ledbetter, wow, one the best endings I´ve ever seen.

Just to play Baba O´Riley needs guts, but they do it brilliant and Yeelow Ledbetter is their trademark were Mike McCready really shows his skills.

Another ending is of course Macca doing Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End or Sgt. Pepper/The End, with all its guitar duelling.

Can you name other great endings to a concert?
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:47 am

Any ending to a country music concert is a great because it signals the end of audience misery.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:27 pm

steve-o, gotta love your new avatar. and watch out for notre dame this year...they are going to be tough :D
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:41 pm

chris wrote:steve-o, gotta love your new avatar. and watch out for notre dame this year...they are going to be tough :D
Chris---The Irish will be tough, without question. Who knows...we may be playing each other again at the end of the year...and maybe even the VERY end of the year, if luck rolls for both of us. :wink:
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:47 pm

Any ending to a country music concert is a great because it signals the end of audience misery.

:lol: Steve-o's feeling better I guess :lol:
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:52 pm

2 of 3 wrote:

:lol: Steve-o's feeling better I guess :lol:
It's all relative, but yes....bettr than last week, for sure. Back home now and feeling coherant enough to type.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Music - Other Artists