The IPOD Thread!

Discussion for other music & artists

Moderator: Mike

Postby RickStark79 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:02 am

Gosh, if I had a dollar for every time I got hit by a car walking down the street listening to my iPod, I'd have enough money to buy some eyeglasses!! :roll:

I won't criticize anyone for not owning an iPod, but if you don't think that having a miniature sized jukebox in your pocket at all times isn't cool, I think you're off your rocker!!
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:06 pm

won't criticize anyone for not owning an iPod, but if you don't think that having a miniature sized jukebox in your pocket at all times isn't cool, I think you're off your rocker!!

Hey, I resemble that remark! :wink:

Point taken...it is cool. 8) But I've never been cool. :? :(
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:31 pm

I have the 30G version and use it for watching and listening to stuff when I go to bed (mostly)....and for what I bought, the price wasnt too bad ($300). I use an inexpensive logitech player for a portable stereo and it works great. I have about 5,000 songs on it and it's about 60% full. I also download some video to watch when I am stuck in places i dont want to be (like my treatment center, for instance--yes...still a bit "under the weather" to put it mildly) and the diversion is great. Best music investment I've ever made.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:58 pm

Hey Steve-o! How are you feeling?
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Paperback Writer » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:00 pm

Great to hear from you, Steve -O, thanks for stopping by!

May your 30 G's serve you excellently in your successful recovery 8)
"Step on the gas and wipe that tear away,
One sweet dream came true today!"
Paperback Writer
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:20 pm

2 of 3 wrote:Hey Steve-o! How are you feeling?
Pretty good, considering.....having more surgery this coming week and then another round of treatments about 4 weeks later. Have had a month off from any and all procedures/treatments and I'm getting spoiled feeling almost normal--but--there's always someone who is worse off, so I can't complain. (oops..just did..sorry! :wink: )
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby theDingle » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:03 pm

So Steve-o, ye olde posting-bard, since you've transferred all them tunes to iPod, are there any particular artists or songs, new or old, that you have discovered/rediscovered?

:shock: I am on my 3rd hook with Rusty's Undressing Underwater! Whatta CD! 8)
not shmingking of gin
theDingle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:30 pm

theDingle wrote:So Steve-o, ye olde posting-bard, since you've transferred all them tunes to iPod, are there any particular artists or songs, new or old, that you have discovered/rediscovered?

:shock: I am on my 3rd hook with Rusty's Undressing Underwater! Whatta CD! 8)
Yes, sir....there are...Steve Winwood, Cream, late 60's Stones, early Elton, etc, etc...I build playlists all of the time and let them rip...and yes...Rusty's CD has been in heavy rotation of the SIP (Steve-o I pod)
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby UsagiAndMamoru » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:39 am

If I listed all the songs on my iPod, I'd be here all day, because 2,842 items (and that includes songs and videos) on it.
UsagiAndMamoru

Postby Zaa » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:11 pm

Hi::

wow.. Lotta of music to put in my ipod, don't you think so?.

Lol.. I like Beck, I put all the songs you wrote.

I got one Ipod.. 30 gb. I got all beatles' songs, and mccartney's too.. the few that I got.

But, you know, I like to put a lot of beatles' videos into my iPod. I got: Real love, she loves you, a hard day's nigh, help, night before, two of us (anime version), COncert in France, with Ed Sullivan, I dig a Pony, I've got a feeling, Get Back, The Long and Winding Road, and Let it Be.

I Like your list.

See You later, folks :)
Zaa

Previous

Return to Music - Other Artists