Keith Richards Injury

Discussion for other music & artists

Moderator: Mike

Keith Richards Injury

Postby 2 of 3 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:11 am

Keith Richards 'tree fall' injury

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has been taken to hospital in New Zealand after injuring himself while on holiday in Fiji.
A band spokeswoman said Richards had suffered a "mild concussion" and was taken to hospital as a precaution.

Media reports in Australia and New Zealand said Richards had hurt his head when he fell out of a palm tree.

The legendary musician is mid-way through a world tour with the famous British band.

The band most recently played in New Zealand and start the European leg of their tour in Barcelona next month.

"Following treatment locally and as a precautionary measure he flew to a hospital accompanied by his wife Patti for observation," the spokeswoman said.

The incident happened earlier this week but the star was taken to hospital on Saturday.

The spokeswoman said she did not know how the injury happened.

No further details on the 62-year-old rock star's condition were immediately available.

My question is....how could you ever tell Keith had a concussion...I mean anytime before 1957 sure...but after? :P
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Keith Richards Injury

Postby ddr » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:27 pm

2 of 3 wrote: My question is....how could you ever tell Keith had a concussion...I mean anytime before 1957 sure...but after? :P

Good Point!

My question is what was he doing in the tree? Did he climb it or was he put there?
ddr

Postby maccastheman » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:10 pm

Keith has a recent history of falling off of things - he fell from a ladder in his library in Connecticut a couple of years ago. :?
And in the end...
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:07 pm

it's kinda funny that he would fall out of a palm tree...considering Johnny Depp based his charactor from Pirates of the Caribean after keith.

I picture keith falling out of the tree in a pirate costume! :P
Last edited by Genuine_Indian_Guru on Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby piami » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:25 am

Um....what, dare I ask, was Keith doing up in a palm tree?
piami

Postby maccastheman » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:35 pm

It's amazing how Keith Richards never disappoints. The man really is a freak of nature. He came back full steam from this fall and is back touring with the Stones - they even just announced a new American leg to their tour.

It's no wonder Men's Health put him on the cover a few years ago. :lol:

It's so rock and roll. People always make fun of them for going on and on, but you have to respect it. 8)
And in the end...
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby akweaver » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:59 pm

Keith Richards has been searching for another legal high, if it is legal leave him alone, OK? Giggle giggle....
The Toons begin dancing and singing.
akweaver
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to Music - Other Artists