Favourite TV shows

What new & old movies do you like? Room for TV talk as well.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Favourite TV shows

Postby james1985 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Watched all of Breaking Bad from October to Xmas. One of my favourite shows ever, can't wait for the finale in the summer.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:51 pm

i may have missed it on those two stations, but a local one was playing it just awhile ago, so i've still have had a chance partaking of andy, opie and friends lately...

while there are some...m*a*s*h* comes to mind...of the older, classics that have never gone off the air around here...all those i mentioned, and probably a few that are on there but slipped by (cheers, the big valley, mary tyler moore show, dick van dyke show, the odd couple, the fugitive, naked city, alfred hitchcok presents, the jack benny show, burns and allen, combat, i love lucy) ...are ones i haven't seen hide-ner-hair of (other than on video collections) in decades...

one just started up benson, diff'rent strokes, and has had soap, threes company and good times on as well

breaking bad, like so many cable series (walking dead comes directly to mind, as well) are ones i wait and watch a whole season at a time...usually a family member/friend buys the season...or i go down to my local Family Video and rent the whole season and luxuriate in the immersiveness
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby chris » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 pm

this years season of american horror story was...freaky. television is better off with a-caliber actors such as jessica lange and james cromwell.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to Movies & TV