Hey everyone hello

What's your favourite team, player, passtime.

Moderator: Mike

Hey everyone hello

Postby yennedyx55 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:02 am

Howdy people. I thought I`d say whats up. This is my first post in my entire life. I sometimes come to this forum but I finally registered. I think I can contribute to the community. Anyways, I`m single and I have 3 children. I run a non-profit in Garden Grove.
yennedyx55

Re: Hey everyone hello

Postby Girl4Beats » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi,

You will enjoy this forum. We certainly do have varying opinions on things. And we even sometimes agree. Welcome. Hope you have fun.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:33 pm

three kids? whew...me too. that must explain the bloodshot look in our eyes, huh?

welcome to our abode.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Girl4Beats » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:53 pm

I was going to say something but I decided against it for fear someone would have something sarcastic to say and I don't know how to delete yet, if I can at all.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 pm

you silly, we encourage sarcasm here.

and you can delete any post you make...just take a look at any posts you have already made. in the corner will be a delete box...click that...and poof...like a musturd burp...it is gone in the wind.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:14 pm

..or..there's the ever handy 'edit' button, g4...i find that one especially useful !!

welcome to the thunderdome, yenn !

i must say, tho...it is bold, indeed, to post that about having 3 kids and being single in the sports section... :-D

(oww !! me being spanked by mike...sent to room...darn, no cartoons today !)
everybody bogey...dig that bogey beat...man, that bogey rhythm...smells so clean 'n sweet
everybody bogey...bogey onto the streets...without bogey music...life is incomplete
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Girl4Beats » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Okay Guys, I am missing it. I do have to get my eyes checked so maybe but I can't find where to delete.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:09 pm

you aren't missing it. it is usually there. it isn't now. but...like brother h has mentioned...you can always click the edit botton...then just get rid of (or change) what you posted. there will be a delete option once you go to edit.

but honestly, a trip to the optometrist is about due, anyway...right? (chris checks his watch) i just might be able to fit you in thursday morning, 10:30. i'm not an optometrist, but i have read a comic book about one once. it's got to almost be the same...right?
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Girl4Beats » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Chris,

Almost but no cigar.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby efghijiloveyou » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:11 pm

A comic book about an optometrist? That sounds like a must read, Chris. Was it called Fantastic Four-Eyes?
efghijiloveyou
Silver member
Silver member

Next

Return to Sports & Recreation