Beatles Trivia now part of MACCA-Chat

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Beatles Trivia now part of MACCA-Chat

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:14 pm

I have incorporated a Trivia game as part of MACCA-Chat. Currently there are 6 Categories for over 400 trivia questions.
    Beatles-Trivia
    Paul-Trivia
    John-Trivia
    George-Trivia
    Ringo-Trivia
    BeatleRelated-Trivia

Trivia rounds can be started as well as teams. Scores are kept and can be viewed as Trivia Status. If you wish to play, just go into the #MACCA-Chat room and ask an operator if you can play Trivia. If you want to have a regular weekly trivia contest, let me know what day and time is good.
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby chris » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:33 pm

i like this idea. paperback writer (where has he been?) used to have some good ones. i look forward to them.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:43 pm

Don't think he has posted here since the NPC political discussions got out of hand a bit ago. Certainly did participate a lot prior though. Maybe he'll come back, don't know. People sometimes just get busy with life and then forget to check in. The new MACCA Central ToolBar should make it much easier for all to check-in.
Mike

Return to Site News, Announcements