Categories of Solo Beatles re-arranged - site hacked

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Postby 2 of 3 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:36 pm

Did anybody notice that the site was hacked again today.

Hey! Who ever you are....GET A JOB! KISS A GIRL ! :roll:

Laz....you can't fight human nature...or any nature for that matter. If someone tries to hurt you, you defend yourself. It's survival. You can't control it. If someone takes a swing at you....you duck. If he swings again, you try to stop him. If he swings again, you do what you have to do to make sure he can't swing again.
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:39 pm

yeah, i noticed that too. i tried to log in and there was some crap about the hacking scary boys (or something like that). i sincerely hope that this isn't being done by one of us
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Yep

Postby jgkojak » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:41 pm

listen. i am a pretty peaceful guy by nature. but you threaten my family, and i'm a wee bit more likely to act irrationally in response. if you haven't walked in another man's shoes, don't judge his actions.

Agree. I'm peaceful- but if I caught you laying an hand on my son or my wife... not responsible for any irrational response that may result.
Everyone's talkin' 'bout the President
We all chip in for a bag of cement
jgkojak
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:34 pm

that...was exactly my point. i am not prone to violence. however, if the right buttons are pushed, i'm going to take whatever appropriate action i deem neccessary.

i was actually defending the right of someone to take matters into his own hands, if indeed, threats were made against someone (or someone's fam)
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:18 am

chris wrote:that...was exactly my point. i am not prone to violence. however, if the right buttons are pushed, i'm going to take whatever appropriate action i deem neccessary.

i was actually defending the right of someone to take matters into his own hands, if indeed, threats were made against someone (or someone's fam)
wow, threats. Words are so scary aren't they?

They can provoke so-called "rational" people to violent unspeakable acts.
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:16 am

Steve-o wrote:Sounds like you wouldn't want to defend yourself or your family, no matter the cost. Fear?
Laz...are you ignoring the above question?
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Categories of Solo Beatles re-arranged - site hacked

Postby mi » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:03 am

Mike wrote:At about 5pm I checked out the site, macca-central.com and discovered that the site was hacked into and replaced with an very anti-Jewish site. I will not go into the details but it called for the destruction of Israel

Given this content...you definitely have all my sympathy and support. Take no chances where your and your family's safety is concerned, of course, I just wanted to point out that there's no need to get over-excited over the content. I hear people saying such things every evening in the news - stopped taking them seriously long ago...
mi
Silver member
Silver member

laz..contribute or take off

Postby larro9 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:38 am

my feelings on LAZ

contribute or take a long walkabout
keep this site alive and listen to great tunes..help mike today and send a donation !!
larro9
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:19 pm

Steve-o wrote:
Steve-o wrote:Sounds like you wouldn't want to defend yourself or your family, no matter the cost. Fear?
The act of overblown defence shows the most fear of all.

Threats on the phone, stalking, these things if the Authories are informed can be stopped.

I'm not gonna go-out and methodically seek-out those that threaten me.

I would defend to a "reasonable" extent.

Difference between you and me,
i find it "reasonable" to restrain the offender to appropriate degree, "hold him off" as it were.
You find it "reasonable" to invade another Country and destroy the offender.

EDIT: Or methodically "seek-out" the so-called "offender" even before they have done anything.... Out of "fear".
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:30 pm

Lazarus_2 wrote:
Steve-o wrote:
The act of overblown defence shows the most fear of all.

Threats on the phone, stalking, these things if the Authories are informed can be stopped.

I'm not gonna go-out and methodically seek-out those that threaten me.

I would defend to a "reasonable" extent.

Difference between you and me,
i find it "reasonable" to restrain the offender to appropriate degree, "hold him off" as it were.
You find it "reasonable" to invade another Country and destroy the offender.

EDIT: Or methodically "seek-out" the so-called "offender" even before they have done anything.... Out of "fear".
EDIT: Laz=King of Idiotic Replies. You can't stick to the issue. Personal/family safety and global issues are 2 different things, cone-head.

Would you do what you have to do while protecting your family if their life was in danger?
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Site News, Announcements