Categories of Solo Beatles re-arranged - site hacked

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Lbell » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:00 pm

Hey, why are so many giving the one taking a nonviolent stance a hard time? I understand a difference of opinion, but some of these posts are just downright mean. All I can guess is there must be a history here from previous duscussions running over. I commend anyone pointing out that PASSIVE RESISTANCE is a good thing. No, I'm not saying to stand by and do nothing while you or your loved ones are being attached, of course it's human nature to protect yourself and your family. But, let's remember who preached nonviolence. Jesus Christ, Gandhi, Martin Luther King and our beloved John Lennon!!!

I do understand the original sentiment from Mike though. I'm not saying that I'm so perfect as to always turn the other cheek, but when I hear someone pointing out nonviolence, I take note.
Lbell

Postby chris » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:33 pm

hey everybody...cut laz some slack. evidently he's been swimming with the stingrays down under in the great barrier reef. he may have had a barb stuck in his rectum, so... his head hurts. :shock:
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:16 pm

Steve-o wrote:
Lazarus_2 wrote:
Steve-o wrote:
Steve-o wrote:Sounds like you wouldn't want to defend yourself or your family, no matter the cost. Fear?
Laz...are you ignoring the above question?
The act of overblown defence shows the most fear of all.

Threats on the phone, stalking, these things if the Authories are informed can be stopped.

I'm not gonna go-out and methodically seek-out those that threaten me.

I would defend to a "reasonable" extent.

Difference between you and me,
i find it "reasonable" to restrain the offender to appropriate degree, "hold him off" as it were.
You find it "reasonable" to invade another Country and destroy the offender.

EDIT: Or methodically "seek-out" the so-called "offender" even before they have done anything.... Out of "fear".
EDIT: Laz=King of Idiotic Replies. You can't stick to the issue. Personal/family safety and global issues are 2 different things, cone-head.

Would you do what you have to do while protecting your family if their life was in danger?
I Don't Have To Do Anything That's Against My Kind-Hearted Non-Aggressive Nature... That's the Beauty of being Human, we do have a choice you know...

EDIT1: To some people there is no difference between Global Conflict and Personal Conflict(these are usually the Patriotic Kind that support Wars)
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby supermd4589 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:02 pm

I don't know if this will help you Mike, but when I checked up on macca central the day it was hacked, it said that it was hacked by "*****" and gave the email adresses of the hackers. Above that, it showed a smoke-like skull. I'm sorry, but I didn't write down the emails because I thought everyone else could see the same thing.
supermd4589

Mike your loved here always!!

Postby luvsmacca » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:13 pm

I am upset at some of the responses here, is why I dont post much! Mike will do whatever he has to do to secure his site, and his own security! its a shame that he had to go to that extent, to say, what he had to say! he need not defend himself here! he is after all the owner here!!! he makes the rules, and you must abide by them! and I and other humanitarian people will love and support him in all he decides here! it is for out best intrest as well as his! if you differ from his postion, then you should not post anymore here! we love you Mike!!! in everything you do here! may love peace and harmoney here rein here from now on! Rock On Mike!

I know what! everyone please donate to mike, to help him secure the site more! I think this is very costly! and you will feel good helping a wonderful Man here Mike out!
luvsmacca
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to Site News, Announcements