Strange error

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Strange error

Postby Cologne girl » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:51 pm

For a few days, I have had a strange problem with this site. Whenever I go backwards or forwards, in the process of loading the new page, a window appears with the following message: "Running time error. Shall the debug mode be started? Line: 5. Error "J" expected", and it offers "YES" and "NO" (all in German, as my browser works in German). Only when I hit one of the buttons, does the loading process finish. I tried some other Internet sites, thinking that it might be due to my switiching to DSL recently, but it only happens with this one. Does anybody know what I could do about this?
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm

I've had the same problem a few times, but it stopped as suddenly as it started....and i think it was just after I changed browsers (this was a few months back). Anyway..it stopped after a few days, and i don't know why it started or why it stopped. And as i recall, it wasn't every time or anything.

Anyway..you've placed the question in the right forum. This is way over MY head, lol. Mike will see this and if he knows, i'm sure he'll help.
Last edited by Steve-o on Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Cologne girl » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:19 pm

In my case, the bl**** window appears EVERY TIME, not just every once in a while (if this additional info is of any help...)
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Site News, Announcements