Chat Room

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Chat Room

Postby Mike » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:10 pm

I've put access from this board to MACCA-Chat via jpilot which is an unlicensed java applet and it costs $50 US to get a license for it get rid of the 2 line message.

If anyone is willing to donate $50 then I'll get the license and you will be able to chat on my MACCA-Chat server right from MACCA-Forums. It automatically takes your login for MACCA-Forums and uses it for MACCA-Chat.

Oh yeah, the link is at the bottom on the main MACCA-Forum page under the WHO's ONLINE bar.
http://forums.macca-central.com/chatroom.php
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Mike » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:02 am

I've gotten the licience for the chat applet now so anyone going into the MACCA-Chat Room via the link in the forums header (above Log in/out) will now be able to chat without the 2 nag lines.
Mike

Postby Steve-o » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:54 pm

Good deal, Mike. It works great.....

We should all set up a time to meet in the chat room. or better yet, have a macca-radio broadcast sometime soon?
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

RAM, eelp with MACCA-Chat

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:54 pm

Ram I think you said you use XP right ?

If so I found a setting that may be prohibiting you from using JAVA and hence not being able to get into MACCA-Chat.

Assuming you using Internet Explorer (cuz you still haven't told me what you use) please tell me the version of IE goto, HELP then About

If your into version 6 then goto:
- Tools, Internet Options, Advanced
- scroll down til you see Microsoft VM and make sure all three boxes are unchecked.

I had to do this on my laptop that is running Windows 98 SE, once I did this this I was able to get into chat fine,
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Return to Site News, Announcements